Reviews for Cruel to Be Kind
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Poor Todd! Really he didn't have a choice at the time it happened, if he had told her the truth Magneto probably would have killed him and just had the mind wipe redone with no one else the wiser. Well except Kurt, but who would he tell or rather what could anyone do about it. Danged if you do and danged if you don't. Heh! _
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Aw. Aw... have I mentioned how much I
Kasamari chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I don't envy Todd for being stuck in that situation. I don't know if I could handle having to answer such painful questions, but I'd like to think that I would do what I thought was right by them rather than what I felt what's easiest for me. For the record, I don't think Todd did the easy thing, I think he did the right thing for now. Excellent job on the story, it totally hooked me (_)
Mrs. Jean Grey-Summers chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
good story
anaisninja01 chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
I am so sorry it's taken me so long to review this story. I really like it. I like the honesty of Todd's feelings: the fear, the guilt, the selfishness, and above all the love. I also like how this is really a story about Wanda, even though it's in Todd's POV. You've written another really great piece, and I can't wait to see more in the future.
KS-fan chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
You write the best Wanda-fics. You're going on my favorite author list.
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Wow, that was great! So sad, but so good! Love how you did Todd- you could see it all happening through his eyes and it was awesome! Loved it like always!

~Ice Princess
Chow chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Aww, this is so sweet! Great fic, really.
todd fan chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
aw that was beautifulyl sad and sadly beautifull.

Well doe, loved it!