Reviews for Predictable
Arianna555 chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Hehe, there's something very good about seeing a list of fics that I haven't read before...D This really made me smile...it's fantastic!
There are so many lines I love here! And the song fits perfectly, and the first person POV... The repetition of those few lines/words was great too. And the way he wants to love her, but he doesn't...but he does. Wonderful. D
cellardoor chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
This was a great little once parter fic. I loved it, and i love everything from Jess's point of view, but this was really great. It didnt have to start with once upon a time to be their fairytale... it just was...

-L
iminlovewithaboynamedJESS chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
ha? why ha? is it really that unbelieveable that someone could like this story? it was amazing! really, truly. i loved the emotions he was feeling, the ambiguity. it is so well written! continue, or dont, your choice, but i would definitely read it if you were to continue. this was great!
Tegan chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
very sweet,liked it alot

Tegan
Tegan chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
very sweet,liked it alot

Tegan
absurdvampmuse chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Hey!

Write another chapter! It was such a mysterious and sweet chapter. It seemed a little angsty, but that's probably just this chapter. Because of the way you wrote this chapter.

Bye, smile :-)