Reviews for Snowed In
Chiba Lae chapter 11 . 12/18/2004
I beleive it is safe to say that I luaghed and my heart raced as I read throught this chapter... literally... I wish I could write that good, but I can't. Oh, and check out my poem 'skeptical' sometime. Lol! It was based off of your story.
ISC chapter 10 . 12/15/2004
*looks at review number* Yeah... that seems about right. Who in their right mind wouldn't love this story? Damn... *laughs* I haven't finished, but rest assured, when the computer is mine again I WILL!

Memo to self: Never read this in public library again... *nervous wave at librarian*
ISC chapter 10 . 12/15/2004

nicky chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
wow *jumpsupanddownhappily*

just found your story on yami vixen's site, where it isn't finished and the site hasn't been updated since last year. However after the last chapter (#5) you said you'd either update in at last 2 weeks or be dead... that kinda scared me!

I didn't wanna believe you dead though, cause I really enjoyed the fic... so I googled it, hoping to find more chapters... and boom... here they were! (so glad you're not dead btw!)

and before reading the remaining chapters I just wanted to tell that your story made me burst out in laughter over and over again because of the funny dialogues and then also kind of shivering because of all the tension and all the romance and the denial and... I'm babbling and probably boring you - sorry.

what I meant to say: THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS!
Savvi Derosha chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
I love this fic! it's awsome! and it's really good!
Ragna01 chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
It's the most funny and amusing thing since Hentai Ryou! And that's a mind blowing fic! You made a awesome job!
Ragna01 chapter 12 . 12/4/2004
You are amazing!
Ragna01 chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
EXCELLENT!
KiraDN chapter 13 . 11/30/2004
Wai! I luv this so much! SetoXJou is so cute! And the puppyness! *faints*
Tapeka chapter 13 . 11/30/2004
this is such a great story. i couldn't stop reading it. keep on writing. you might want to think about writing as a job. i really think your that good.
Midoriyugi-chan chapter 13 . 11/30/2004
That was great but why did it have to end so soon anyway thanks for writing it matta ne until next time and I'm sure I'll read more of your work._
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 6 . 11/30/2004
update
Darkeiya chapter 13 . 11/23/2004
Wow. That's a very beautifully written and well-written piece. It takes a lot to get me to say that, so congrats!

Heheh...Seto X Jou. Even before I thought of them as a couple and became a supporter I thought something was going on between the two. _

~j00 have been hit by RRFG!

(RRFG Ripto's Rabid Fan Girl)
Midoriyugi-chan chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
I thought that was good and it was so sweet you are a great writer anyway matta ne._~
meluvugi chapter 13 . 10/4/2004
one of my favourite stories!

I'm gonna add more of ur stories to my list
852 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »