Reviews for Snowed In
EXCELLENT!
KiraDN chapter 13 . 11/30/2004
Wai! I luv this so much! SetoXJou is so cute! And the puppyness! *faints*
Tapeka chapter 13 . 11/30/2004
this is such a great story. i couldn't stop reading it. keep on writing. you might want to think about writing as a job. i really think your that good.
Midoriyugi-chan chapter 13 . 11/30/2004
That was great but why did it have to end so soon anyway thanks for writing it matta ne until next time and I'm sure I'll read more of your work._
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 6 . 11/30/2004
update
Darkeiya chapter 13 . 11/23/2004
Wow. That's a very beautifully written and well-written piece. It takes a lot to get me to say that, so congrats!

Heheh...Seto X Jou. Even before I thought of them as a couple and became a supporter I thought something was going on between the two. _

~j00 have been hit by RRFG!

(RRFG Ripto's Rabid Fan Girl)
Midoriyugi-chan chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
I thought that was good and it was so sweet you are a great writer anyway matta ne._~
meluvugi chapter 13 . 10/4/2004
one of my favourite stories!

I'm gonna add more of ur stories to my list
Delete this accccccount chapter 4 . 10/1/2004
Your fic rocks my socks! It's just so great! This is the best setoxjou fic I've ever read,and trust me there are a lot! Update soon!

-Cloe
Chiba Lae chapter 13 . 9/25/2004
That was absolutely brilliant! I can't wait to read your other stories! You're definately on my favorites list!

till you write!

~Chiba-Lae
Katt26 chapter 6 . 9/16/2004
first off, i love your fanfic - this is the one i read when i start twitching from the lack of good jou/seto fanfics. and a good shounen-ai manga is Eerie Querie (i think thats how its spelled) ignore the title, its utter trash, this manga rocks! only four volumes long, though.
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
I really love the way that you've managed to keep Kaiba perfectly in character, how you've given Kari a personality, and how you've added Mokuba into the background without bashing him. It's all great! I know I can expect great stuff in the chapters ahead!
Soy Sauce chapter 13 . 9/12/2004
DUDE, ONE WORD. SEQUEL!

it was so good i had a few i want to read more. please say you're lying about being done. ;-;
IgnorantSkittle chapter 7 . 9/8/2004
*drools* Wow...This just blows me away. I love the not-so-innocent Mokuba. And the jack off scene. Great...

Not only do you have high-quality writing, but you achieved high quality writing without being like, extreme angst and screaming 'WOE IS ME!'

Thats what usually happens when it comes to great writers. Really. Thats why I suck. Angst just...Isn't my thing.

But anyway, in case you were still looking for some shounen-ai, there's Eerie Queerie and Fruits Basket. Both are really entertaining, if you haven't read them. The Fruits Basket anime is better, though. Some other yaoi is um...um...*goes to look* Thats all I can think of since you already read Demon Diary and Gravitation. *stars in eyes thinking about Gravitation* Shiny Ryuichi Sakuma...
846 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »