Reviews for Snowed In
Crystia chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
It's cute.
Crystia chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Interesting first chapter! I liked it!

...except for the inevitable "puppy" nickname. I find that too OOC for Kaiba...

Moving on! Haha poor Joey. He "didn't see the other zero", lol. Did Kaiba even get to see Joey in his fancy-schmancy new shirt? :P
Lord Youko chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Jou's father is not an abusive drunk! :D fiiiiiinally! So joey's a normal kid with a crush. I hope seto takes advantage of him in his office.
AseriousHambagar chapter 13 . 4/24/2012
SMUUTTTZ! I liked the story though your rendition of Kaiba was Interesting to say the least.
Banannaz chapter 13 . 4/24/2012
wow, this was a dirty fic. Talk about your teenage hormonal junk. lol
secretsoul7 chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
"How dare anyone think of touching his Seto? He hadn't even really touched his Seto!"I love this story its great!
secretsoul7 chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
HAHAHAHAHHAA AWWW YAY TENDERSHIPPING AND PUZZLESHIPPING IM STARTING TO EXPLODE FROM THE FLUFF LEVELS I LOVE FLUFF! FANGIRL AAAWWWAAAAYYY!

daniel(aka maxies yami): shes hyper again? good story
secretsoul7 chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
*several nosebleeds and a hospital trip later*

the doctors said this was unhealthy but i said NOOOOOO I NEED THIS TO LIVE so here i am hehe good job
secretsoul7 chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
*after much choking laughing and nosebleeds*I CANT BELIVE MOKUBA SAID THAT HAHAHAHA AWWWS I LOVE THE FLUFF!
wyegfhdfaygwer chapter 13 . 1/17/2012
This is so great~!
Miss K chapter 13 . 1/8/2012
That was really sweet! And I'm so glad that you didn't make Jou's dad an abusive drunk. There are too many stories that make Jou a victim, and it's nice to read something that's different. And Mrs. Shindou. Oh my goodness I just LOVE her. She adds so much humor to the story. Overall, I think you did a very nice job!

Keep on writing great stories,

~Miss K
dancing elf chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
totally enjoyable
mellobkillinem chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
God, this fanfic is so good. I just, it's SO good! I have so much love for it.
Your Inner Demons chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Wow, I'm reading this in 2011. lol

I just came across this story and I want to thank you so much for not falling into the cliche of turning Jou's dad into an abusive drunk. Now, I'm on to the rest of it!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/3/2010
I hadn't even readed this to the end, but I like it, no, love it already.

Actually my name is Krista, and its really odd to see that name in anywhere :o But yeah, you are good writer and I like this fic a lot! :)

Sry for my bad english by the way.
846 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »