Reviews for Snowed In
kaiba chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Catchfire chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
great fic off to read more now. keep up the great writing or i will send you my evil diabolical fluffy kittens who think i live to serve them and that i am cat furniture. AND THEIR CHEW TOY so keep writinng or i willl mail thm to you. I especially want to see hoe marik and malik are corrupting mokuba.
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 13 . 9/3/2013
Oh my gosh, that was amazing. Pretty much all I've read in this fandom so far has been puppyshipping, and I think the way you write them is my favorite. Kaiba is so sweet,
supersteffy chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
You do realize that there is a Miho character on Yu-Gi-Oh Season Zero and the Manga, right?
Ruby of Raven chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
Aw! So sweet, cute, funny, and... sexy... Such a perv. I know. XD
Loved it all!
Headless dullahan chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
Aww the end was so sweet.
Headless dullahan chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Omg .. hahahaha i commented on this ff instead of "Chess, Anyone?" D:
I feel so stupid now :(
Headless dullahan chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Muhahahahaha :3 Gonna try this too *coughcough*
Poor Seto *giggle*
Joey sure know how to distract him ;)
Guest chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
The. Absolute. Freakin'. Best. Story. EVER. Written.
sockfoot chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Oddly enough, it's the family dynamics that really make this story work. Major props for making Jou have a healthy relationship with his father. And I love the scenes with the Kaibas. They're so functional as a family. Mokuba seems like such a little shit, but he just wants Seto to be happy.
Crystia chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
It's cute.
Crystia chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Interesting first chapter! I liked it!

...except for the inevitable "puppy" nickname. I find that too OOC for Kaiba...

Moving on! Haha poor Joey. He "didn't see the other zero", lol. Did Kaiba even get to see Joey in his fancy-schmancy new shirt? :P
Lord Youko chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Jou's father is not an abusive drunk! :D fiiiiiinally! So joey's a normal kid with a crush. I hope seto takes advantage of him in his office.
AseriousHambagar chapter 13 . 4/24/2012
SMUUTTTZ! I liked the story though your rendition of Kaiba was Interesting to say the least.
Banannaz chapter 13 . 4/24/2012
wow, this was a dirty fic. Talk about your teenage hormonal junk. lol
856 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »