Reviews for Snowed In
TexasDreamer01 chapter 13 . 11/2/2010
*am going to spam to friends*

brittney
ai-08 chapter 13 . 5/5/2010
i am a big pile of mush on the floor. this story was so cute- and freakin hilarious! two thumbs up. i enjoyed reading it. usually fics drag at the end, but you carried this out very well. so glad i stumbled upon this!
ai-08 chapter 11 . 5/5/2010
so i've been reading this at work. and right now i'm editing a religious article. after i just read some yaoi fanfics. XD ah man i'm going to hell, but it's so worth it. god, i usually don't like fluffy stuff, but this whole story has been giving me the WAFF and my heart keeps fluttering gah this is such a great story, can't wait to finish it!
*gets back to work*
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 13 . 10/28/2009
hiya! i dont know if you still make stories but i really liked this one! it has been so long since i read a Joey and Seto story. and i was wondering if you could tell me the website that you were on when you read Rash! Love Like Tide. i really would like to read it. thanx alot. bye!
Chibi-Roy-Chan chapter 13 . 10/28/2009
Wow this was brilliant! I absolutely loved it, i mean it seriously it was wonderfully written. I would love to read some more of your fics, i love Seto and Katsuya together, they fit so well and they are so terribly adorable! :3
LoveOfMyLifeIs chapter 13 . 8/4/2009
that was such a cute story!
Xaipa chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Wow. I've just read this all story and it was great. I loved it. Well, I did find Jounouchi a little too 'girly', but that's just my opinion. Still, a awesome fic you got there. Keep it up!
Fangirl69 chapter 13 . 6/4/2009
WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR IDEAS FROM? on second thought...I dont wana know! 0.o lol handcuffs...ANYWAYS

Hahahha what a fantastic fanfic, im depressed that its all over :'( seriously, I WANT MORE

Suggestions? i dont want any other pairings, make another jun/kai! :) please

xx
Ta-dah chapter 13 . 3/25/2009
I absolutely love your writing - how did you come to be so effortlessly witty? It's amazing.
Tifa Strifeheart chapter 13 . 3/23/2009
Thank you so much. That story was really great. I loved it a whole bunch. Jou and Seto are just so good together!
Michele H.L chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I always liked it keep up the good job ne?
icefox26 chapter 13 . 10/6/2008
aww that was so cute and good ...i really liked it alot great job
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 13 . 9/3/2008
Awh that was ever so sweet i adored it so much. It was so funii at parts espesh when everyone finds out about the relationship on live tv lol. I also thought the part where Mokuba said something about He works himself to death. Or at least someone to talk to. "Kinda like an release when it gets hard." && When Katsuya chokes i was in fits of laughter..&& some other parts as well. I also liked how you didn't make them realise they liked each other in the first couple of chapters but instead let them figure out through time. Defo adding this to my favs. Looking out for any other storys you write on my fav yugioh couple. Just finished reading it now going to re-read it.

Much thanx for the interesting story of the two together.

x Ainsel x
seanbiggerstaffrox chapter 12 . 8/28/2008
Amazing story. And Jou's father isn't an ass anymore. I like him now. Just before he really ticked me off with the whole job thing, but he got better.
seanbiggerstaffrox chapter 13 . 8/28/2008
This story was simply fantastic. It was so amazing and the ending was SQUEE *dies* I love you so much for this story, Jou and Seto's relationship was so sweet and, although I never mentioned this, Mrs. Shindou was an absolute hoot. I loved her and it's so sweet that Jou and her became friends after he found out she was lonely. At least that's what happened in my mind. Sort of a Driving Lessons, or Because of Winn-dixie sort of thing going on there. Moving on, LOVED SETO! It's nice to see the sweet side while he remains a bastard to everyone else. Helps the plot line move faster without moving too fast and thankfully it wasn't one of those excruciatingly long stories that take thirty chapters to get to the actual yaoi. So, this was a lot longer than I wanted it to be, I got the late night rants, so I'm going end it with saying I LOVE YOU SO MUCH *huggles* !
846 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »