Reviews for Snowed In
secretsoul7 chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
"How dare anyone think of touching his Seto? He hadn't even really touched his Seto!"I love this story its great!
secretsoul7 chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
HAHAHAHAHHAA AWWW YAY TENDERSHIPPING AND PUZZLESHIPPING IM STARTING TO EXPLODE FROM THE FLUFF LEVELS I LOVE FLUFF! FANGIRL AAAWWWAAAAYYY!

daniel(aka maxies yami): shes hyper again? good story
secretsoul7 chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
*several nosebleeds and a hospital trip later*

the doctors said this was unhealthy but i said NOOOOOO I NEED THIS TO LIVE so here i am hehe good job
secretsoul7 chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
*after much choking laughing and nosebleeds*I CANT BELIVE MOKUBA SAID THAT HAHAHAHA AWWWS I LOVE THE FLUFF!
wyegfhdfaygwer chapter 13 . 1/17/2012
This is so great~!
Miss K chapter 13 . 1/8/2012
That was really sweet! And I'm so glad that you didn't make Jou's dad an abusive drunk. There are too many stories that make Jou a victim, and it's nice to read something that's different. And Mrs. Shindou. Oh my goodness I just LOVE her. She adds so much humor to the story. Overall, I think you did a very nice job!

Keep on writing great stories,

~Miss K
dancing elf chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
totally enjoyable
mellobkillinem chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
God, this fanfic is so good. I just, it's SO good! I have so much love for it.
Your Inner Demons chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Wow, I'm reading this in 2011. lol

I just came across this story and I want to thank you so much for not falling into the cliche of turning Jou's dad into an abusive drunk. Now, I'm on to the rest of it!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/3/2010
I hadn't even readed this to the end, but I like it, no, love it already.

Actually my name is Krista, and its really odd to see that name in anywhere :o But yeah, you are good writer and I like this fic a lot! :)

Sry for my bad english by the way.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 13 . 11/2/2010
*am going to spam to friends*

brittney
ai-08 chapter 13 . 5/5/2010
i am a big pile of mush on the floor. this story was so cute- and freakin hilarious! two thumbs up. i enjoyed reading it. usually fics drag at the end, but you carried this out very well. so glad i stumbled upon this!
ai-08 chapter 11 . 5/5/2010
so i've been reading this at work. and right now i'm editing a religious article. after i just read some yaoi fanfics. XD ah man i'm going to hell, but it's so worth it. god, i usually don't like fluffy stuff, but this whole story has been giving me the WAFF and my heart keeps fluttering~ gah~ this is such a great story, can't wait to finish it!
*gets back to work*
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 13 . 10/28/2009
hiya! i dont know if you still make stories but i really liked this one! it has been so long since i read a Joey and Seto story. and i was wondering if you could tell me the website that you were on when you read Rash! Love Like Tide. i really would like to read it. thanx alot. bye!
Chibi-Roy-Chan chapter 13 . 10/28/2009
Wow this was brilliant! I absolutely loved it, i mean it seriously it was wonderfully written. I would love to read some more of your fics, i love Seto and Katsuya together, they fit so well and they are so terribly adorable! :3
856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »