Reviews for Snowed In
Tifa Strifeheart chapter 13 . 3/23/2009
Thank you so much. That story was really great. I loved it a whole bunch. Jou and Seto are just so good together!
Michele H.L chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I always liked it keep up the good job ne?
icefox26 chapter 13 . 10/6/2008
aww that was so cute and good ...i really liked it alot great job
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 13 . 9/3/2008
Awh that was ever so sweet i adored it so much. It was so funii at parts espesh when everyone finds out about the relationship on live tv lol. I also thought the part where Mokuba said something about He works himself to death. Or at least someone to talk to. "Kinda like an release when it gets hard." && When Katsuya chokes i was in fits of laughter..&& some other parts as well. I also liked how you didn't make them realise they liked each other in the first couple of chapters but instead let them figure out through time. Defo adding this to my favs. Looking out for any other storys you write on my fav yugioh couple. Just finished reading it now going to re-read it.

Much thanx for the interesting story of the two together.

x Ainsel x
seanbiggerstaffrox chapter 12 . 8/28/2008
Amazing story. And Jou's father isn't an ass anymore. I like him now. Just before he really ticked me off with the whole job thing, but he got better.
seanbiggerstaffrox chapter 13 . 8/28/2008
This story was simply fantastic. It was so amazing and the ending was SQUEE *dies* I love you so much for this story, Jou and Seto's relationship was so sweet and, although I never mentioned this, Mrs. Shindou was an absolute hoot. I loved her and it's so sweet that Jou and her became friends after he found out she was lonely. At least that's what happened in my mind. Sort of a Driving Lessons, or Because of Winn-dixie sort of thing going on there. Moving on, LOVED SETO! It's nice to see the sweet side while he remains a bastard to everyone else. Helps the plot line move faster without moving too fast and thankfully it wasn't one of those excruciatingly long stories that take thirty chapters to get to the actual yaoi. So, this was a lot longer than I wanted it to be, I got the late night rants, so I'm going end it with saying I LOVE YOU SO MUCH *huggles* !
seanbiggerstaffrox chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
Okay, I haven't seen a single review that's said this so far and it must be said. Katsuya's father...is an ass. There, I said it. Just...wow, really bad father. But at least he helps the story progress. And now...SQUE! I love this story. It's so amazing. Yayness, lovestruck seto!
Moz chapter 13 . 8/15/2008
OMFG!

I just spent the last 3 days reading this [and not doing my school work, XD]! Honestly, one of the best JouKai fics I've ever read, one of the best fics I've read full stop! Your portrayal of thee characters was so well done, and you kept Kaiba in character so well. I can't tell you how many times I squealed and freaked my rents out, haha. Oh and the moments that made me piss myself laughing, man Jou is hilarious!

I must commend you for how you wrote Jou's father. This is the BEST portrayal I've ever read. He was mean, and kinda 'violent' like at the beginning, but he had a nice side too, and you sometimes laughed at their interactions. It's one thing to have him totally abusive but you didn't make him from one extreme or the other [if that makes sense]. Just had to write and say that to you. n_n

Overall I loved the story, and the length of each chapter drew me in even more. And the revelation to everyone, that was great, and with Jou wanting a copy of it too. At the eginning when they're snowed in, that was truly a perfect setting and was a great starting point for the story and their relationship.

I loved this fic so much. Please don't ever stop writing JouKai!
Blueberry chapter 13 . 8/4/2008
WOW! it was so great! thank you so much! I LOVE IT :D
No Subject chapter 13 . 6/23/2008
I love it. I love it! I LOVE it. I LOVE it! I LOVE IT. I LO-O-O-O-V-V-V-E-E-E IT! ! ! And I LOVE it even MORE! This was a damn awesome fic and I REALLY enjoyed reading it!

Shia
ONIX-21 chapter 13 . 5/29/2008
Hey i just finished reading ur story and i gotta say it was awesome!

i really love Seto/Jou pairings hehe

this was a really sweet and cute story with a very sweet ending!

loved it loved it loved it hehe

i thought that whole dinner was really funny lol

cant wait to read more of ur stories! XD XD
Anika Malfoy chapter 13 . 4/10/2008
i read your story years ago, but it still a favorite of mine. just wanted to add it to my fav list
Osa P chapter 13 . 3/26/2008
Holy crap! That was the best damned SetoxJou fic I have read in a long long while. Too long in fact. Already I want to go back to the beginning and re-read it all in one sitting. Come to think of it, I did finish most of this in one go, except for when I had to sleep last night and go to school this morning. I almost couldn't keep myself from cutting class to come home and read. XD

Okay, good points: Seto, Jou, EVERYONE was in character, and hilariously so. Mokuba was being a punk, and I liked it.

The lovebirds didn't fall all over each other the moment they saw each other and start spouting love confessions- no, it took a damned while. The fic itself was hilarious to the point where I was laughing out loud on several occasions (something most authors can't make me do). Did I mention everyone was in character, cuz that really was quite nice. :D I was glad when I read through the lemons and they weren't picture perfect love scenes out of a romance novel; the boys were a little confused and really shy with each other the first time- quite accurate. Your depiction of Jou's dad is full of WIN. I'm glad to see him portrayed as a somewhat tipsy and brash, concerned parent. It's nice to see him kind of normal for once. Mrs. Shindou stole the show on several occasions and I now hope to be just like her when I hit old age.

Hmm.. what else can I compliment you on.. Ah, your writing style is wonderful. You have perfect flow and a great comedic style, making for a very enjoyable experience. I admit, I was skeptical of your story at first sight- the plot seemed far too simple to fill up 13 chapters- but now I can't believe I ever thought that. Plainly put, you surprised, delighted, and pleased me.

Thank you for posting such a lovely story.
ahsie chapter 13 . 3/20/2008
there is just one little thing i dont like about this story...

there is no spacing in between the change of scenes! gah! it got me really confused a few times .

but other than that... FANTASTIC FIC! nice nice nice~! hehehhehe a little bit like one of this typical fics with a happy ending.. but a nice read nontheless~

thank you! D
hA-UkA chapter 13 . 3/9/2008
It would really funny to see Seto get the over-protective father warning.
852 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »