Reviews for Snowed In
Blueberry chapter 13 . 8/4/2008
WOW! it was so great! thank you so much! I LOVE IT :D
No Subject chapter 13 . 6/23/2008
I love it. I love it! I LOVE it. I LOVE it! I LOVE IT. I LO-O-O-O-V-V-V-E-E-E IT! ! ! And I LOVE it even MORE! This was a damn awesome fic and I REALLY enjoyed reading it!

Shia
ONIX-21 chapter 13 . 5/29/2008
Hey i just finished reading ur story and i gotta say it was awesome!

i really love Seto/Jou pairings hehe

this was a really sweet and cute story with a very sweet ending!

loved it loved it loved it hehe

i thought that whole dinner was really funny lol

cant wait to read more of ur stories! XD XD
Anika Malfoy chapter 13 . 4/10/2008
i read your story years ago, but it still a favorite of mine. just wanted to add it to my fav list
Osa P chapter 13 . 3/26/2008
Holy crap! That was the best damned SetoxJou fic I have read in a long long while. Too long in fact. Already I want to go back to the beginning and re-read it all in one sitting. Come to think of it, I did finish most of this in one go, except for when I had to sleep last night and go to school this morning. I almost couldn't keep myself from cutting class to come home and read. XD

Okay, good points: Seto, Jou, EVERYONE was in character, and hilariously so. Mokuba was being a punk, and I liked it.

The lovebirds didn't fall all over each other the moment they saw each other and start spouting love confessions- no, it took a damned while. The fic itself was hilarious to the point where I was laughing out loud on several occasions (something most authors can't make me do). Did I mention everyone was in character, cuz that really was quite nice. :D I was glad when I read through the lemons and they weren't picture perfect love scenes out of a romance novel; the boys were a little confused and really shy with each other the first time- quite accurate. Your depiction of Jou's dad is full of WIN. I'm glad to see him portrayed as a somewhat tipsy and brash, concerned parent. It's nice to see him kind of normal for once. Mrs. Shindou stole the show on several occasions and I now hope to be just like her when I hit old age.

Hmm.. what else can I compliment you on.. Ah, your writing style is wonderful. You have perfect flow and a great comedic style, making for a very enjoyable experience. I admit, I was skeptical of your story at first sight- the plot seemed far too simple to fill up 13 chapters- but now I can't believe I ever thought that. Plainly put, you surprised, delighted, and pleased me.

Thank you for posting such a lovely story.
ahsie chapter 13 . 3/20/2008
there is just one little thing i dont like about this story...

there is no spacing in between the change of scenes! gah! it got me really confused a few times .

but other than that... FANTASTIC FIC! nice nice nice! hehehhehe a little bit like one of this typical fics with a happy ending.. but a nice read nontheless

thank you! D
hA-UkA chapter 13 . 3/9/2008
It would really funny to see Seto get the over-protective father warning.
HARPG0 chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
That's amusing! We have a Pizza Planet here in Amarillo, and I ate there today. Ha!

I like this chapter. Very nice-

HARPGO
evadere chapter 13 . 6/28/2007
"Pretty please?"

"No."

"Pretty please with sugar on top?"

"No."

"...Pretty me with sugar on top?"

"Tempting, but no."

That killed me. Typical cute Jou! XD
Sesshomarubaby18 chapter 12 . 6/10/2007
update soon.
Ai no Yami chapter 11 . 5/8/2007
Oh how I love this fic:). This is actually my second time reading it; I just made an FFN account and so can finally add it to my favorites and review for real and all that jazz.

Anyhow, just wanted to let you know that I appreciate your hard work and love romantic!Seto (and, of course, knows-too-much!Mokie...so adorably conniving!).

I'm also wondering where to find those fics you mentioned at the bottom in the A/N...Ou?
Hikari Elfie chapter 13 . 5/2/2007
me: drooling slightly... still

Chaos: Shakes head

Alli: Yay! I loved the story and.. uh.. so did E-chan

Me: Still drooling
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Oh, dear... Snowed in. Poor Kaiba. However is he going to get home to Mokuba now? Never mind that he's snowed in with a cute blonde, of course... xDD

You know, at least in the anime Katsuya's dad is a drunk... Dunno about abusive, but he throws an empty bottle at Yuugi and the others when they go there looking for Jounouchi. Can't remember what episode. One of the really early ones. xD
Escagirl chapter 13 . 2/19/2007