Reviews for Snowed In
Chibi-Roy-Chan chapter 13 . 10/28/2009
Wow this was brilliant! I absolutely loved it, i mean it seriously it was wonderfully written. I would love to read some more of your fics, i love Seto and Katsuya together, they fit so well and they are so terribly adorable! :3
LoveOfMyLifeIs chapter 13 . 8/4/2009
that was such a cute story!
Xaipa chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Wow. I've just read this all story and it was great. I loved it. Well, I did find Jounouchi a little too 'girly', but that's just my opinion. Still, a awesome fic you got there. Keep it up!
Fangirl69 chapter 13 . 6/4/2009
WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR IDEAS FROM? on second thought...I dont wana know! 0.o lol handcuffs...ANYWAYS

Hahahha what a fantastic fanfic, im depressed that its all over :'( seriously, I WANT MORE

Suggestions? i dont want any other pairings, make another jun/kai! :) please

xx
Ta-dah chapter 13 . 3/25/2009
I absolutely love your writing - how did you come to be so effortlessly witty? It's amazing.
Tifa Strifeheart chapter 13 . 3/23/2009
Thank you so much. That story was really great. I loved it a whole bunch. Jou and Seto are just so good together!
Michele H.L chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I always liked it keep up the good job ne?
icefox26 chapter 13 . 10/6/2008
aww that was so cute and good ...i really liked it alot great job
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 13 . 9/3/2008
Awh that was ever so sweet i adored it so much. It was so funii at parts espesh when everyone finds out about the relationship on live tv lol. I also thought the part where Mokuba said something about He works himself to death. Or at least someone to talk to. "Kinda like an release when it gets hard." && When Katsuya chokes i was in fits of laughter..&& some other parts as well. I also liked how you didn't make them realise they liked each other in the first couple of chapters but instead let them figure out through time. Defo adding this to my favs. Looking out for any other storys you write on my fav yugioh couple. Just finished reading it now going to re-read it.

Much thanx for the interesting story of the two together.

x Ainsel x
seanbiggerstaffrox chapter 12 . 8/28/2008
Amazing story. And Jou's father isn't an ass anymore. I like him now. Just before he really ticked me off with the whole job thing, but he got better.
seanbiggerstaffrox chapter 13 . 8/28/2008
This story was simply fantastic. It was so amazing and the ending was SQUEE *dies* I love you so much for this story, Jou and Seto's relationship was so sweet and, although I never mentioned this, Mrs. Shindou was an absolute hoot. I loved her and it's so sweet that Jou and her became friends after he found out she was lonely. At least that's what happened in my mind. Sort of a Driving Lessons, or Because of Winn-dixie sort of thing going on there. Moving on, LOVED SETO! It's nice to see the sweet side while he remains a bastard to everyone else. Helps the plot line move faster without moving too fast and thankfully it wasn't one of those excruciatingly long stories that take thirty chapters to get to the actual yaoi. So, this was a lot longer than I wanted it to be, I got the late night rants, so I'm going end it with saying I LOVE YOU SO MUCH *huggles* !
seanbiggerstaffrox chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
Okay, I haven't seen a single review that's said this so far and it must be said. Katsuya's father...is an ass. There, I said it. Just...wow, really bad father. But at least he helps the story progress. And now...SQUE! I love this story. It's so amazing. Yayness, lovestruck seto!
Moz chapter 13 . 8/15/2008
OMFG!

I just spent the last 3 days reading this [and not doing my school work, XD]! Honestly, one of the best JouKai fics I've ever read, one of the best fics I've read full stop! Your portrayal of thee characters was so well done, and you kept Kaiba in character so well. I can't tell you how many times I squealed and freaked my rents out, haha. Oh and the moments that made me piss myself laughing, man Jou is hilarious!

I must commend you for how you wrote Jou's father. This is the BEST portrayal I've ever read. He was mean, and kinda 'violent' like at the beginning, but he had a nice side too, and you sometimes laughed at their interactions. It's one thing to have him totally abusive but you didn't make him from one extreme or the other [if that makes sense]. Just had to write and say that to you. n_n

Overall I loved the story, and the length of each chapter drew me in even more. And the revelation to everyone, that was great, and with Jou wanting a copy of it too. At the eginning when they're snowed in, that was truly a perfect setting and was a great starting point for the story and their relationship.

I loved this fic so much. Please don't ever stop writing JouKai!
Blueberry chapter 13 . 8/4/2008
WOW! it was so great! thank you so much! I LOVE IT :D
No Subject chapter 13 . 6/23/2008
I love it. I love it! I LOVE it. I LOVE it! I LOVE IT. I LO-O-O-O-V-V-V-E-E-E IT! ! ! And I LOVE it even MORE! This was a damn awesome fic and I REALLY enjoyed reading it!

Shia