Reviews for Snowed In
The Fan of All SetoJou chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
I love it! I really do, it's great! I like the way you made Jou's father a screwball father and not a drunk. It shows originality. And Kaiba is just perfect in character!
fakeid123 chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
:O What will our boys get up to? more soon please! :D
silvervegeta333 chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
That was great! _ write another chapter! please?
crazytomboy1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
(Shina) Wow, that was a bit of a shock, I'm a little thrown-off at why there was the office as the starting setting...

(Monique) *mumbles from the editing she has left to do* Maybe to try to warm up the slave-drivers heart? Kami-sama, how hard is it to figure that out?

(Rei) *sweatdrop* They've been like this for the past 30 minutes, so please update before this gets worse!
Diana the Teller of Tales chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
good! keep going!
Silver Mist4 chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
oh, poor jou! that was so mean of seto, no two ways about it... can't wait to see how you get them together! update soon!
YamiLava chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Lava- I'm too lazy to sign in at the moment, but I thought that I'd review anyway. Great start to the story. You're right, Jou's dad isn't an abusive drunk in this story. *claps* Anyway keep on updating, and (hopefully) I'll keep reviewing!
lorddrakyn chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
great start so far...love the way its going! can't wait for the next one!
Sharem chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
I dont think that Jou's dad was that much off an oddball...my own mother did something similar to my little brother when he refused to do his chores for his allowance..._
Athenian Affinity chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Good start on an interesting fic. I can't wait to see where this will go in the next chapter!
setojoeylover chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
i loved your other story, the school project one and this one is just as good so far! so we know that jou likes seto, does seto like jou? i know they will by the time that this story is finished, but hey. i have nothing eles to say really. bye! and dun 4get to continue!

~!CiCi!~
The Lion in Winter chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
I like the premise and I am giving you extra kudoos because the dad not abusive, sometimes I need a change of pace from those stories...

:D