Reviews for Snowed In
Rach chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
MORE PLEASE!
Assassin of the Shadows chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Aw! Poor Jou! Hurry and post the next chapter, must see what happens!
Yami Yami Yugi chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Yay! A new story. I like the idea that Joey's dad isn't an abusive drunk for once. And I can't wait to see what the boys get up to traped in an office building. Update soon.

P.S. Just out of curiosity what is PWP anyway?
Death's Child chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!LEMON!
laylakim chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
i love how jou's dad isn't abusive but still a weird person, it's a great fic, please update soon!
The Fan of All SetoJou chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
I love it! I really do, it's great! I like the way you made Jou's father a screwball father and not a drunk. It shows originality. And Kaiba is just perfect in character!
fakeid123 chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
:O What will our boys get up to? more soon please! :D
silvervegeta333 chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
That was great! _ write another chapter! please?
crazytomboy1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
(Shina) Wow, that was a bit of a shock, I'm a little thrown-off at why there was the office as the starting setting...

(Monique) *mumbles from the editing she has left to do* Maybe to try to warm up the slave-drivers heart? Kami-sama, how hard is it to figure that out?

(Rei) *sweatdrop* They've been like this for the past 30 minutes, so please update before this gets worse!
Diana the Teller of Tales chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
good! keep going!
Silver Mist4 chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
oh, poor jou! that was so mean of seto, no two ways about it... can't wait to see how you get them together! update soon!
YamiLava chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Lava- I'm too lazy to sign in at the moment, but I thought that I'd review anyway. Great start to the story. You're right, Jou's dad isn't an abusive drunk in this story. *claps* Anyway keep on updating, and (hopefully) I'll keep reviewing!
lorddrakyn chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
great start so far...love the way its going! can't wait for the next one!
Sharem chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
I dont think that Jou's dad was that much off an oddball...my own mother did something similar to my little brother when he refused to do his chores for his allowance..._
Athenian Affinity chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Good start on an interesting fic. I can't wait to see where this will go in the next chapter!
857 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 Next »