Reviews for Snowed In
La Ragna chapter 11 . 11/7/2006
Hehehe! Good girl! You have given me lemons. And now I've got some GREAT lemonade! _

HAH! Ryou is so great in this! I love it! He and Mokuba...and Mrs. Shinou...Have I mentioned how much I LOVE her? She's just so...hyper. In a perverted-old-lady, all-knowing, 'I'm-going-to-get-into-this-because-it's-good-for-you-even-if-you-don't-want-me-to' way. SHE'S AMAZING! And she outdid herself in the amazingness department with that book...totally, well, amazing!

O~o. So THAT'S how Mokuba got all weird...is it just me, or does he like Marik and Malik...that's kind of sick...he's, what, twelve? Stay in your age group, kiddo.
La Ragna chapter 6 . 11/7/2006
HAHA! Sneaky little puppy isn't he? Very clever, my dear Katsuya, very clever indeed!

YAY! Mokuba's playing matchmaker again! This makes me happy inside..._

...THE OPENING WAS GOOD. I'm a lemon girl, personally, and that was a...nice surprise as an opening. It was kind of obvious that it was a dream though...Oh well, I liked it. Hooray for wet dreams! Now that sounded odd...

Mokuba walking in on Seto at the beginning there was SO classic! I LOVED it. Just...just SO great! Him bringing it up later was really funny...

Wow. Mokuba is very manipulative. He knows just how to get under his brother's skin...That's why it's so great when he's put in this kind of a role.
La Ragna chapter 5 . 11/7/2006
Mokuba. Is. GOD. I LOVE MOKUBA! He was cute before, now he's just freaking AMAZING! That innuendo was just SO perfect...I had to read it about four times before I got over the initial shock...And I think, personally, that Mokuba said that on purpose and is just an EXCELLENT actor...

WHIPPED CREAM WHIPPED CREAM WHIPPED CREAM! It's a conspiracy between the dessert and Mokuba to present awkward innuendos...I LOVE IT! **fangirls it**

**sigh** Kaiba's denial is getting old...time to lay it to it's grave, Kaiba-boy.

You know what I noticed? A few chapters back, Kaiba told Jou to use surnames, not first names. And yet, Kaiba not only refuses to use firstnames, he skips the surname right on over to various "puppy" nicknames. Intriguing hypocrisy...

AW! The hair thing was cute!

**le sigh** You know, Kaiba spends so much time acting all tough and impenetrable, but whenever there's an inconsistancy of some type he loses that front. And he's so scared by his emotions because he's afraid that those emotions will cause inconsistancies and God-forbid that things change. Gasp. It gets old.

**giggles** He really is a puppy. It's so sweet! _

YAY! Individuallized nicknames! It's so cu~ute! P

Gasp. A scarf. Overreaction much?

Cinnamon matches Seto well, but honestly. Chill. And no one smells like a spice naturally, and certainly not without an artificial scent of some kind...and Seto doesn't seem like the cologne type to me (damn French...)

FLUFFY! Fluff VERY VERY GOOD! I really like how you've encorporated the fluff with other things as well, making it funny and interesting to read at the same time. Keeps it moving. I like it. Nice work!
Fowlet.Press chapter 13 . 8/22/2006
GodDAMN, I love this story! I first read this maybe one or two years ago and just finished it again (for thousandth time) There are just SO many fantastic things about this I can't even begin to count them. No matter how many times I read Snowed In it remains an amazing piece of work. You're a wonderful writer and I hope you keep up the awesome work! *loves you*

Love,

Fowlet-tachi
WannabeWhatsit chapter 13 . 8/5/2006
OH MY FARKING GOD! YOU MADE IT END LIKE THAT! GAH! i absolutely ADORE the story but i hate theending:P and there should have been more smut i say! MORE LEMON! buahahaha... but like i said, love the story
1088609 chapter 13 . 7/31/2006
This story took me forever to read, but it was so GOOD! There were so many adorable parts, and at times it was SO HILARIOUS! It took everything I had not to burst out laughing! I loved how Ryou played an important part, and of course, Mokuba's mischievousness is always fun! Plus, I loved how Seto 'tortured' Jou! Keep writing, I'm looking forward to more of your work!
thejade chapter 13 . 7/26/2006
Ok, I've read a lot of Rated M Yu-Gi-Oh! fanfics here-and I mean, A LOT-and by that, I mean, A LOT A LOT... This one was by far the best one I've read. Written clearly with a cute story of two boys falling in love with sex involved and HUMOR, of all things-great combination! I really enjoyed it! I was all sitting in my room, reading it, giggling to myself like an idiot, because it was just so funny and sweet. Man, if you saw me, you'd swell with pride...and a little bit of backing away, "ok she's crazy..." Sorry if this review is long, but besides the hype from animal crackers, I loved your fanfic! Write more! More! MORE! ::evil glare if you don't::
Shaniachan chapter 11 . 7/6/2006
this is the bet story ever lol i just love reading it over and over again
Dead Until Further Notice chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I truly enjoy this fic. _
Purple Lurker chapter 6 . 6/17/2006
"Sure you do. You were in there just this morning."

That was awesome! I laughed so much. Thank you! *bows repeatedly*
strawberry buttercup chapter 13 . 5/31/2006
AWESOME! i've never seen seto like that, and i like it. he wasn't all cold and heartless. i know he can be intolerable, but he is human afterall, so it was a nice change to see a different type of kaiba.
e.t.e.r.n.i.t.i.e.s.E.C.H.O chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
hello! i love your story! this is very creative and interesting... when i first saw it i was also shocked at the number of reviews you have..ive never seen almost nine hundred lol.

one thing! in chapter one, you had a couple typos- you put 'cladded' instead of 'clad,' and 'strided' instead of 'strode.' I know it really doesn't matter! I'm kind of an editing freak, but dont bother to change it if you don't want... anyway great story! C'est tres bien!
Dreaming of Everything chapter 13 . 3/14/2006
Wonderfully cute! You've done great things with this pairing. Actually, this fic (and a few others) have officially converted me to shipperdom, so you should feel proud. *grin*

The story was... perfect in so many ways. I truly, truly loved it!

Thank you so much for writing it!
Asmodes Red Gold chapter 13 . 3/8/2006
Totally awesome!
Novmber.Swan chapter 13 . 2/19/2006
I SO FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY!

Seto Kaiba the boy toy~ hahaha.
857 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »