Reviews for Why Gojyo Only Does One Night Stands
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
It's kind of funny and awful at the same time. There's no way I'd get within five miles of those two now.
Hinotama-Soul chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
how could they keep talking like that after what happend?! hihihi
KaKashiisWifey chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
lml im glad he blasted her..what an annoying mad she thought he was a girl smh
BlackDove-alchemist chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
You have caused major brain trauma. Well done. I laughed so hard at the line "Oh, Hakkai, you should have just told me you were a lesbian!" And you made her seem so earnest! Very well written. They way you made it seem like the chick was trying to get hakkai to move out because she thought he was trying to steal her man (Which he does! Gojyohakkai is so cannon!), and then it turns out she thought he was a chick...priceless.
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
...lmao...DITZ! XD

Oh my god what an idiot XD! This was awesome, I loved it, Hahahahaha, it even had me curious as to what the girls problem was, and then at the end, when she had everything come to light, I blinked with the guys...I mean what the hell XD and then Hakkai killed her, ah man. ingenius. -pats on back- Bravo, that made my day.
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
OMG! That was so funny! haha! I know I probably shouldn't be laughing over the fact that Hakkai killed Gojyo's girlfriend but-heck, just reading on her was getting well on my nerves! haha! Really, it was so funny! Just can't stop laughing over it!
Attiqah Gensui chapter 1 . 12/14/2004

That brightened up my day!

Not so nice hakkai when propery applied is very entertaining!

And what's da matter bout Hakkai not being nice sometimes? Well he used to be Tempou after all!
Wynjara chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
*falls off chair laughing*
Asian-Orange chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Oh my GOSH...that made me laugh so hard. I had to stuff a fist in my mouth to keep my parents from hearing me. Very well written. I was wondering why Sumari was so mean to Hakkai. A lesbian indeed...hmmph. LOL
solaas chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
So what you're saying is that Gojou's asking Hakkai for pork meatballs in pastry wrapping? Well, it doesn't get more direct that that. ;)
blue meridian chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Oh, that was so very enjoyable. NotSoNice!Hakkai is so much fun. And we all love to see any of the Sanzo-ikkou's girlfriends get vaporized. Nicely written.
lisabee chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Very, very funny. I adore the description of Gojyo's "Holy- #%$-that-was-awesome..." look.

And the low-key catfights.

Yeah, basically I was just giggling through the whole thing. :) Thanks!
Jamaica chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Um . . . mantou isn't pork buns. Mantou is just buns, without any stuffing. Pork buns is baozi. Just feel like pointing that out. The story itself is pretty funny, I admit.
Sparrow319 chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Hee hee hee hee! That was great! And all he said was "oops"! Loved it! Very funny! And original too, since I've never seen a story like this before! Keep up the good work! Smiles!
D-Channerz chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Hilarious! That was not only funny, but well written. Excellent job. _ I'm STILL laughing!