Reviews for Moonlit Nightmare
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
this was a very interesting take on their inner dialog and emotions, i enjoyed this. digging through dusty archives for some good reading, worthwhile since i find little gems like these.

have you seen the movie yet? the live action rurouni kenshin movie... if you plug in the following code in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers :

it has started to be released internationally and they've already released the dvd and blue ray in japan... there are places to download and watch it on line if you can find them.

a pleasure,
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Omg that was WONDERFUL! Awesome job )

Ari chan
Sinnymun chapter 1 . 10/3/2003

KawaiiChica chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Wow that was really good. Its been a while since Ive seen that episode as well but I thought it was pretty true to what happened and really good. I hope you write more soon.
kenz chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
I'm liking it, very good! Well, written emotions!
Henrika chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Least it was good angst! Kenshin/Kaoru all the way! Keep writing!
QuikerKookie chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
this story was very well written good details in scenery and emotion
unique-starfish chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
WOW! this is SO well written! you know, this is REALLY, REALLY good! (especially for your first fic!) i hope you continue to write, and you know what? i think this is going to go on my favorites list.
ShintoSakura chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
oh... your use of language... oh sublime... would you prefer burnt offering or fervent prayer?