Reviews for Unbidden
TexasDreamer01 chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Hmm, my first thought was that there was a Shadow Game, considering the fact that it's really not possible that the entire room can be covered in blood and guts with only a circle of carpet left untouched - around an easel, no less. But I don't actually know if the Millenium items are in this story and I'm thinking that they're likely not, considering this is an AU fic... But there must still be some kind of magic, so maybe this is all over some sort of really old, mystical artefact?

Yami might know something, seeing as he has a very good poker face, and it makes sense that he's not as shaken up as Yuugi is. Then again, there's always the possibility that Yami and Yuugi never actually did anything, and they really are just memory-wiped witnesses. Is it safe to assume that if you're going to put in the Ishtars that they're either working on the case somehow or part of what happened? (An OC as the killer would be lovely though, as I never see that much of it in AU stories like this. )

update soon?,

brittney
tinkletimekelly chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
Umm this is very good! Why aren't you continuing?
proudanimefreak chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
I love this story, please review. I will be forever grateful if you do.
DancingDragonBlaze chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
That was good. You're a wonderful writer. Keep me posted!

Ja ne!

DDB
Scorpia250 chapter 3 . 6/26/2005
hi!_ this is a freat ficcie and I think you should definately continue with it! Pwease? *gives chibi look of pleading DOOM!*

can't wait for the next chapter (though now that I look at the date it was updated...august 12 of 2004? Doesn't seem likely...)any way PLEASE continue this ficcie!

scorpia ~_
FantabulousWatapon chapter 3 . 5/11/2005
This is so GOOD! It totally reminds me of CSI! I wonder why () I wish there was more Duke in this though. He's so GREAT! At least there was some more SetoxJou in this chapter.I'd love to see some BakuraxRyou furthre on! But that's just my opinion. You don't have to listen to me () Upadte soon please! I'd hate to see this story go down the tubes...
Chocoholixx chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
Ah, the horror. Why won't you update? I think it's someone with magic, if they can wipe memories blank and do whatever they did with the murderees. Please update!
OmegaScorpio chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
That's not fair to stop right when I'm on the edge of my chair! Wow, that rhymes~! XD

Anyways, I love the suspense you added into this story and the sneaking suspicion that MAYBE, just MAYBE I know what happened but I'm still left hanging, wondering what really happened.

Despite the fact that you haven't updated this story in sometime... Please update soon! Please, please, pwease! *shiney, irresistable eyes*
Abi2 chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
THis is an amazing fic, really! Very CSI or Law & Order. Who got killed? And obviously the Shadows had something to do with it... Right...? Am I any where near right? I hope so!
Kleptomaniac Can Opener chapter 3 . 9/26/2004
This is really freaking cool. And quite different, I must say. CSI rocks and it's nice to see that someone was influenced by it.

The character interaction is great. XD Very amusing. And I like the roles you've given everyone so far. They seem to match the characters quite nicely. And Kaiba seems to be intact, which is a nice change from all the awful OOC I've been running into.

I think I have an idea of what happened, but you'll have to update so I can find out. *hint hint*

_

MEOW!
cloud-1-3-5 chapter 3 . 9/17/2004
*grins* I wouldn't worry about delays, if this is the sort of stuff it results in. To abuse the English stereotype, it were bloomin' marvellous, it were _ I can imagine this sort of fic would be rather difficult to write - certainly, I can't see ~me~ being able to do it - but you're pulling it off wonderfully _

I keep trying to give some sort of constructive criticism, but so far I have yet to find anything - which is probably a good sign, right? *grins* Looking forward to more!
LadyLunarPhoenix chapter 3 . 9/8/2004
Great fic I enjoy reading it. Don't worry about it being slow. What this story calls for is depth and you don't get to the bottom of a swimming pool that fast unless you want to kill something.
Anime Crazed chapter 3 . 8/28/2004
Wow! I can't believe I forgot to review the first two chapters! *insert embarrased emoticon* fantastic ficcy...I'm not one for CSI but this is really, really, really good! Update soon! D
setokaba chapter 3 . 8/24/2004
really nice fic. however, in the 2nd chapter you describe deoxygenated aka oxygen-deprived blood as blue in color. now, most ppl wouldn't think much of it, but to a pre-med student it is a heinous crime. Deoxygenated blood is NOT blue in color, it is dark red, whilst oxygenated blood is bright red in color. it is a general misconeption, especially among the younger kids that just because the veins look blue, the blood is blue in color. that is incorrect. the veins appear to be blue because they are on the surface of the skin and it is the skin pigmentation that makes them appear blue. they are also in fact reddish in color, if you observe them after op[ening the skin. either that or the pigmentation in veins is blue in color. however, whatever the case may be all human blood is red in color. sorry about the rambling. the story is really nice. it's just the blue blood part that makes me want to punch.
DaLizzie chapter 3 . 8/17/2004