Reviews for A Little Knowledge
hee7 chapter 11 . 12/15/2003
It was my pleasure to review. I know exactly how it feels when someone reviews something you've wrote. It's one of the most wonderful feelings in the world and I'm only glad that it's in my power to make someone else feel the same way.
I liked this chapter, especially the Quiddich and the plot development. Oh, and how Martin looks like Prof. Dumbledore when he raises his eyebrows. _
Keep up the good work!
hee7 chapter 10 . 12/8/2003
Oh, sorry for being really hyper in my review last chapter. I was in a really weird frame of mind. For one chapter I had actually thought that the "vampire" was Voldemort since he had red eyes, but after thinking about it (reasonably) for a second, I realized that it was completely idiotic idea. There's almost no chance of it happening now!
Anyhow, I'm glad I got to read another chapter; I was pleasantly surprised when I found out you had updated so quickly. _
- Keep up the good work!
hee7 chapter 9 . 12/7/2003
Oh, is that thing really a vampire? And if so, what's it doing? Argh, I wanna know! XD
(BTW, I really like the beginning of the 8th chapter, funnY!)
Eirian Rhianu chapter 9 . 12/3/2003
yay! another chapter! ok. well, i was wondering(and this is sorta off topic) but are you german or did you learn the language at school?(you don't have to tell me if you'd rather keep that info. quiet). anyway, please update soon!
Eirian Rhianu chapter 8 . 12/1/2003
it's good! update soon!
hee7 chapter 8 . 11/29/2003
I finished the first 8 chapters today for the first time. It's really good! From the summary I wasn't all that interested, but as I read I knew I absolutely loved the way the girl's play off each other, and the addition of Martin makes it all the more special. Your idea is truly creative in my opinion, and I hope to keep geting great chapters from you. Keep your spirits up, you are doing a good job! #_#
Eirian Rhianu chapter 7 . 11/21/2003
even without the plot developement, it was still a great chapter! please continue!
Eirian Rhianu chapter 6 . 11/11/2003
Good chapter! i think your description etc. of Professor Knowles is great! please continue!
Eirian Rhianu chapter 5 . 11/3/2003
great chapter! This is a great idea...i hope you continue! (sorry for not reviewing on the last chapter...i was really really busy)
Gkey chapter 5 . 11/2/2003
Great chapter. I'm glad Dumbledore isn't too disappointed in Martin. So now we understand Sissy's attitude prob - she's Slytherin material!
Eirian Rhianu chapter 3 . 10/19/2003
great chapter! I just love the subject you chose for this fic...ravenclaw isn't often writen about. but that's what makes it so special! Ok, anyway, please continue!
Gkey chapter 3 . 10/18/2003
Cool and thanx for writing about Ravenclaw - that seems to be JKR's least favorite house. I just love Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.
iwasateenager chapter 3 . 10/17/2003
I didn't mean House-wise. I'm not sure where he "belongs" yet, but what I do know is that you placed him there for a reason. I wasn't disappointed in Martin for not acting the belligerent Gryff, though I know, given his father, some would be.

Interesting chapter... background info. wasn't necessarily needed, but adds a nice touch.

lama LudificoScriptumMagicasArtes chapter 3 . 10/17/2003
squee! an update! ooh, great character development and such! ...can't wait for the quidditch season to start - you will be including matches in your story, won't you? it's not too often people describe games from the POV of a keeper, especially ravenclaw!

and yes, i'm sure there are SOME gryff qualities that martin possesses - he did CHOOSE to be a ravenclaw, but it doesn't mean he COULDN'T be a gryff... just maybe not at heart. he's dumbledore's kid after all.. and at the moment i'm presuming- rather, hoping- his mother is minerva-she's an auror at least-which would only re-inforce his courage and bravery, etc.

Love the story so far, please update soon,

lama chapter 2 . 10/14/2003
How is Dumbledore going to react to Martin's choice? Who is Martin's mother? Is Martin going to discover his Gryffindor qualities any time soon? Was the red-eyed dude Voldemort? What's Voldemort doing at Hogwarts, then? Will Martin have Transfiguration before he can talk to his father? What will that be like? Will we see more of Corrina and her Sight? Will her Sight be further explained/developed? What about the others?

Please update soon,