Reviews for A Little Knowledge
RavenSapphire chapter 48 . 10/18/2004
The malfoy's of course. But naturally all pureblooded are related in some way. Did you know that I've always favoured slytherin and ravenclaw more than the other houses? I'm not sure why, but i quite like the darkness and cunningness of slytherin and the intelligence of ravenclaw. houses that relate to each other and bound to be powerful. i'm quite rambling now. So sorry.

Anyway, I'm enjoying it still very much and am looking forward to the next chapters. Cheers!
corneroffandom chapter 47 . 10/12/2004
Hm. Interesting. Krohn is very odd a character, but I like him. Great chapter.
RavenSapphire chapter 47 . 10/12/2004
Cheers m'dear! I like how this chapter is focused on Sophia and partly Krohn. It's really nice to read it. Update asap. D
HMT chapter 47 . 10/12/2004
Thanks for the update!
snickerdoodle10201 chapter 47 . 10/11/2004
FABULOUS chapter, as always! Keep it up!
Missmarauder13 chapter 47 . 10/11/2004
I haven't reviewed in a long time. Sorry about that, I want to let you know I'm still here. Another chapter that I love, we're getting some more character development. But I'd really like to know what they've gotten for potion assignments :D
RavenSapphire chapter 46 . 9/30/2004
Hey there, nice chapter! Though the fights between Black and co and the 5 ravenclaws are maybe becoming a bit old? but of course perhaps you needed it to tell what's going to happen further in the story. Anyway, update soon! i still like your story a lot.
HMT chapter 46 . 9/30/2004
Yay! I enjoyed the longer chapter! And happy anniversary, by the way.

I'm telling everybody this: they're trying to push a bill through that will re-instate the draft. I think that everybody should know...
corneroffandom chapter 46 . 9/29/2004
Oops lol I guess I forgot to review when I finished reading all the chapters, huh? Well anyway awesome job!
HMT chapter 45 . 9/18/2004
Excellent, again! I'm glad to see that Martin's getting along better with the other firsties now.
RavenSapphire chapter 45 . 9/18/2004
Cheers, m'dear.

I don't have the time to submit decent review, but i just wanted to let you know that this story is still good and possibly getting better.

It's a good thing that his year mates start to befriend him. somehow that really made me smile. D

Update soon!
Sharap'n chapter 30 . 9/16/2004
Um... hi... I'm reading your fic, it's taking me ALL my 2-week school holidays, and there's only 3 days left for me to read 15 or so more chapters, but still.

Um, about this chapter, are you aware that John Howard is the name of the Australian Prime Minister? And also the name of an actor who starred in Always Greener and All Saints?

Peace.

~SP
snickerdoodle10201 chapter 44 . 9/8/2004
I LOVED this chapter (which is of course no surprise b/c I love EVERY chapter of this story but there you go...). Anyway, brilliant writing as usual, can't wait for more!
RavenSapphire chapter 44 . 9/8/2004
It would be definitely nice to see some developing in Olivia's and Sophia's characters. i suppose it's not always easy to have depth in all the characters, but a little more would be nice. it would fill the empty spot that is there now.

A lot of talk in this chapter, which is not bad, because you now know a little more of Sommerville and the war. It's a nice piece of information.

I have to say I expected more of an explosion when the girls found out that Corinna knew. But I guess you will make some friction between Corinna and Martin now, since he's quite sad and upset of what happened to moody.

Anyway, update as soon as you can. it's a great story and certainly worth the read and all that.
HMT chapter 44 . 9/8/2004
Yay! Hope the next one's out soon.

I dunno... Sissy's getting a little "perfect" (actually, this refers more to the last chapter) for her own good... She's still my favorite of the girls, but...
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »