Reviews for A Little Knowledge
anonymous chick chapter 44 . 9/8/2004
Why are you ignoring me... why...
HMT chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Hey, I only just picked up on the not-so-good herbology marks of Bode... That's really clever, really.
RavenSapphire chapter 43 . 9/4/2004
This story has certainly kept me reading for the past two weeks. 43 chapters is a long way and I'm glad to have done this. It's a great story, original and well written. Therefore I've added this story to my favourites list and I recommend this highly to others.

I'm very fond of the character Sissy, she has something about her that makes her interesting. You've given her depth just like you did with Corinna and Martin, something that I haven't found yet in Olivia and Sophia, who seem a little blank to me.

What did surprise me (well, a little) however was the introduction of minerva. It could be that I've not picked up any clues before, but I was a little surprised that she was the new transfiguration professor. I haven't read anything about her earlier in your story. So I was 'caught of guard' when I read the mum character turning into the name Minerva. However I must admit that if I had not seen the chapter titles i would never have guessed, but because i've only picked up on your story recently I did see it and could guess it before hand.

Anyway, I really love your story and hope that you'll update as soon as possible. I'm anticipating to read the rest of this story.

Kind Regards, Raven
snickerdoodle10201 chapter 43 . 8/28/2004
Again, I loved this chapter- nice job tying in Moody's peg leg... that was very clever not to mention the fabulous suspense when Martin and the girls were trapped in Moody's quarters with no escape. Brilliant job. KEEP WRITING!
HMT chapter 43 . 8/28/2004
Awesome update. Really, this might be the best chapter thus far... Really, really great.
HMT chapter 42 . 8/22/2004
Congrats on another awesome chapter! I especially liked the part where Martin was "explaining" why he wanted to work with the girls... I had a similar conversation with my mother earlier this summer (why do you want to practice with him? He's a boy, and older!) and they were... Similar, shall we say? Excellent job!
snickerdoodle10201 chapter 42 . 8/20/2004
Yet another FABULOUS chapter- I greatly enjoyed the first class (and the aftermath) with minerva as well as when the girls first meet her...

I can't wait to read the next part, please update soon!
HMT chapter 41 . 8/10/2004
Do I see a Sissy Knowles in the future?
darksabernight chapter 11 . 8/10/2004
with Corinna having a gift of sensing thing she should be very good as a keeper, but you have not shown that.

darksaber
Charles RocketBoy chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
Hurm. 1956, strange evil thing in the corridors- we're in Chamber Of Secret's back-story here... Very interesting. And while the bulk of the new Ravenclaws (excepting Martin) seem interchangable, the presence of the book's inter-House rivalry but from a Ravenclaw POV makes them a bit more interesting than if you'd chosen Gryffindor. Only really odd thing is that if Arthur Weasley is a 5th year in 1956, he's in his 60s now and that doesn't seem right.
Pink Shocks chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
I would read more, because it's only the first chapter, but it's late. So far, it's very good! I can't wait to read all 41 chapters! And I mean it...for the most part xD
Eirian Rhianu chapter 40 . 8/2/2004
wow. even after reading all your other stories, i didn't expect for Martin's mother to be McGonagall...

poor Martin though. that would be a total nightmare if both parents were at your school.

well, i hope you update soon!
Eirian Rhianu chapter 39 . 7/26/2004
oh. well, thank you for deleting it!

That was horrible of Flint and Bulstrode, but i guess they're that kind of people. I suppose next chapter you'll get into why taking a memory charm off is bad.

Please update soon!
Missmarauder13 chapter 38 . 7/24/2004
Another great chapter, update soon!
snickerdoodle10201 chapter 38 . 7/21/2004
ANOTHER FABULOUS CHAPTER! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT INSTALLMENT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »