Reviews for The AfterMath
Pickles12 chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
Um...Is there going ot be more

Please say there's going to be more

This is too awesome to stop
alonefreehearted chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
Sweet! This is so cool!

Poor Mayu, though. She should get Kuni!

update soon!
Brittany chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
i love it i just want to kno when ur goin gto update its killing me to kkno whats going to happen
Brittany chapter 2 . 1/29/2005
chapter 2 was awsome i'm still laughing when ever i think about it now i really want to read chapter 3. i hope its up soon
01011010 chapter 2 . 7/1/2004
Okay no offense but it's about 10 months since you updated... ima kinda giving up hope..
Ninsohka chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
ur story's are so funny right the next chapter soon, HURRY I want to read wt happens
mirokuluver chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
i have read 'Boy Troubles' 'My Man' and now i have read this story...i kno u have prolly givin up on this story since u havent updated it since Oct.7,2003 which was 5-6 months ago...so i will not tell u to update unless u seriously want to but i will tell u this...i have a enjoyable time reading ur stories and i will read your other stories in the near future...these stories have made my life different somehow...i dont kno how but i think it hit me when sango kept hittin ppl with her boomarang .- but i will also tell u i think your stories r well written and u could really make your life as a writer...well Ja Ne and good luck on your other fanfics! _
~MiRoKuLuVeR~
DJ-girly83 chapter 2 . 1/25/2004
Wow, you are really good at this, i was reading your fanfics for a long time but never had the chance to review ya i think, but the only ones i read so far are these stories like My Man, The AfterMath, i for got the first one, but i love them all and i read that Jediki High one *sry if i spelled that wrong* it took me three hours to read My Man in one day lol, but i loved it, and i love this one too! i hope you keep writing, and i will keep on reading it! :)
by: DJ-girly83
p.s. HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPPIE!
AND...read my fanfic, i want to see if there ok. hehe ;; like i said KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
sexygirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
like ur story
Alejandra chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
I love this is going rather nicely.I hope you update soon and if you can email me so that i can keep checking it out. thanks. *_*
zelda-chic04 chapter 2 . 11/2/2003
Heya. Hmm...interesting. Different from what you normally write, but i like it_. Don't stop, i really like your fics; you have quite a talent i might add. You can read my fics too if you want to, it'd be great to hear from you. If youre ever online just IM (on AIM/AOL) me, my SN is AnimeelfKagome_

LaTeR dAyZ!

~zelda-chic04
Tenma Kitsune chapter 2 . 10/30/2003
hey! um, i'm kinda confused. so is karen midoriku's english name or sumthin? cuz u said that kunimorei liked Karen and then u said he liked Midoriku so i'm confused... lol, well, update soon!
CocaCola43 chapter 2 . 10/27/2003
This is great so far! Really funny! Please, keep updating! _; I might have been too enthusiastic...
Amethyst Hanyou chapter 2 . 10/12/2003
Very funny chapter! Er, I was wondering...are the little, um, paraghraphs at the begining and ending of each of the chapters things from the stories that came b4 this with Kagome, Inuyasha, Sango, and Miroku?ยก? Just wonderin...Hope that made sense...N e wayz...

Peace!