Reviews for The Legacy of the Pendragons
Adrian Crevan1 chapter 1 . 1/26
have a good day Soldier and thank you so much
dragonqueen909 chapter 4 . 8/8/2016
you know a female horse is call a mare not a stallion that would be a male horse
cyiusblack chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
update soon
andjelija.nenic chapter 12 . 7/13/2014
Can you please wriite more chapters,I love this story, so can you please write more,please...
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
I really love thi story, it's original. Can't say that I seen many stories where Harry has a horse and USES it. Please update soon.
Arthorius chapter 12 . 10/22/2011
you were in Irag, and year is now 2011. So going to assumed you are DEAD, KIA , DEAD

SO THIS FIC IS ABANDON AND FFN HAS NOT REMOVED YOUR ACCOUNT, THEY NEVER REMOVE ACCOUNTS OF THOSE WHO ARE DEAD... IT STAYS FOREVER UNTIL THAT DEAD PERSON FAMILY GETS LAWYERS AND LAWSUITS AGAINST FFN.
eclipseX chapter 12 . 2/21/2009
very interesting and captivating story.
shadownaruto666 chapter 12 . 6/22/2008
wow great srory i love it keep it up and please update soon. I hope everything is going alright with you and Iraq. good luck
Shadewolf7 chapter 12 . 10/1/2007
I hope you made it home safe... and I like this story. I know that the whole thing with Iraq didn't exactly go the way people were told, but then, war never does. I hope you can finish this one day-it's interesting!
I-Y-T-Y chapter 12 . 3/9/2006
Evil Evil author! No cliffhangers! ANyway I really like this! can't wait for the next chapter! adds to story alert list! I'm going to watch this story and encourage you! Ha I feel giddy!
LGM chapter 12 . 10/30/2005
up date soon please, i like both of your stories. they HAVE plots!
Anon chapter 11 . 8/17/2005
Nice memento of your friend. *1 minute silence* _ *Stops self from crying*
Dommage chapter 12 . 12/9/2004
did you ever get home...
japanese-jew chapter 12 . 12/1/2004
ooh, you're not dead! congratulations! update your other story soon!
Wytil chapter 12 . 4/11/2004
Nice chapter. Shame internet access from Iraq dosen't allow updates from there.
My sons have eschewed paintball because of cost. They have gone over to something called 'airsoft'. It uses little yellow plasric pellets fired by a battery powered gun. Guns are replicas of US and world-wide military weapons in startling detail. The group my sons
'excercise' with include several local police and a FBI agent. They have been working on various techniques of urban assult for 5 or 6 years now and are not happy if they ever have to become involved.