Reviews for Armor
MBB chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
good fic, I think this fits perfectly in the series.
a2zmom chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
A great and moving look inside Cordelia's head as she decides to sacrifice potential happiness for pride and position.I never thought that this relationship was the "meant to be one" for either of them, but I think the betrayal forced both of them to reevaluate what they really wanted out of life.

And besides, Liz Phair - can't argue with her. (Is her new album any good? I've heard mixed things.)
Chris chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
very nice, it's so refreshing to see a story that doesn't have buffy having giles child or spikes daughter coming back into his life or some other crap like that. You kept it short and to the point and you through in a little liz phair. excilent...:)
Imzadi chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Poor Queen C. The whole Xander thing, and its aftermath, really hurt her. In a way it's satisfying that she got a taste of her own medicine, but it's a shame it was such a bitter pill for her to swallow. Good job.
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Pleae please update it make it so Xander and Cordy get together! It's beautiful and very very sad, as I'm sure this is exactly what Cordy was thinking. You're a wonderful writer of emotions. I'd love to see her get a happy ending, and of course, the gorgeous Xander needs to forgive himself by getting forgiveness from Cordy. Brilliant fic, update soon!