Reviews for Wolf's Clothes
Sylavash chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Wonderfully written. I know this was posted a looong... time ago, but I hope you are still writing... somewhere...
Nena Camadera chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Very nice. If anyone had caught the way Firekeeper felt for her wolves, it's you.
CutieSaiyajin chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Oh, nice story! Firekeeper fanfics are so hard to come by. Hope you write more soon! .
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
omg! u made firekeeper fanfics! YOU ARE AWSOME! lol, yes i am a BIG fan of the series and this is a very good story so far!
Psycotic Angel chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
could you maybe please write another chappy? and soon? i've only been able to find 2 firekeeper stories so far and none of them have more than 1 chappy, so please write another and another and another...(and so on and so forth)
Pai EmberWolf chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
I don't know where you are going with his but I love it! Please write more!

Pai
WolvenHeart chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
I had reviewed this earlier, but I wanted to drop you a note of another piece of Firekeeper fan fiction up. If you're at all fond of the Jared/Elise pairing, you might want to check out my newest piece, For All It's Worth. I'm trying to spread the word so that we Firekeeper fans can band together. ;)
Alyndra chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Having just finished the third book and discovered an insatiable craving for more, I was delighted to find this gem. Well done! The dream ending was a bit predictable, if only because there was no explanation for Firekeeper suddenly gaining fur, but that managed not to detract at all from the power of the ending. Characterization was very good. Only complaint: not long enough! Please write more, or even if you find other Firekeeper fiction out there, let us the rest of us poor lonely fans know :)
WolvenHeart chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
I cannot say how refreshing it is to see a piece of Firekeeper fan fiction floating around somewhere! Numerous searches in attempt to quench my insatiable thirst for the plot and its sub plots while waiting for the fourth novel to hit shelves have proved... futile, at best. Very nice piece, nicely characterized.
Starpiper chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Kyah...lovely fic. And so true to what Firekeeper feels like in the books. I love how she comments at the end that wanting something you can't have is a human thing, because it seems like that's exactly what she would say. Like kk_22, I also love Firekeeper fanfiction, but can't really find much of it. But yours is a real gem. I hope I can read more from you in the future.

Hoe! _V ::Starpiper, contemplating writing a Firekeeper fanfic::
kk22 chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Yes! Wonderful! I love it, thank you so myuch for writting this! I love Firekeeper fanfiction but can't find much, and this is the best!