Reviews for Misdirection
Metropolis-Rising chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Beautiful.
The kind of story that can only be accomplished on paper as people like Glenn Quinn are gone forever, and the fabulous misdirection of course. Even when you tell me what you're doing I still choose to ignore it in order to be in the story's thrall.
Jedi Buttercup chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
I've been enjoying this entire series, but this one is the best so far; the twist was awesome and much appreciated, and you gave us much better closure on the Lilah issue than the show ever did. You have a deft touch with characterizations.
knbnnate chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Excellent :-)
DaBear chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
ROFL - i can see that so happening.. one look and bada-bing-bada-boom we got someone tryig to redeam themselves. LoL
Nikitangel chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Oh, you totally got me! Great twist - usually I can see them coming. Well done - you really earned it, not just waving a magic wand and poof! she's free! And thanks for including my girl Faith - any story is better with Faith in it.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Would have liked to see her hang around, I've always liked Lilah, but, oh well. Nice switch with Giles.
Dlgood chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Generally, you rock. Unfortunately, this chapter posted as an unformatted block of text, and I can't read it. Could you please take a look at it again, and repost.