Reviews for Never Before, Never Again
fezakyuu chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
God story :)

It deserved third place (Y) x)

was it third? .. lol.
DarkGatomon chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Aww, how sweet! *glomps Rock* I always feel so sorry for Navis, and monsters, and all those second-class citizens of the anime world. And Rock's such a little doll.

Really, that was just so sweet and angsty. The songs really fit well, it was all just perfect and great. I can tell you put a lot of work into this, even if it's pretty short! That's the way I think it should be... really long fics can get away with sloppiness, but here, the whole point is quality. I've absolutely no complaints... it was just perfect!
Bobcat Moran chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Wow. Um, wow. Did I mention, wow? The sheer excellence of this fic has stunned my usually talkative inner reviewer, so I'm afraid that you're going to be stuck with a bit of a lame review. Wow. Again.
SSX chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
...Yuu-sama's so ebil for making Saito have dreams like those. XD

Well done, Izu-chan! And congratulations for winning third place! _ *thumbs up*
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Good .
Digikitty chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Konnichiwa! I loved the fic! I was even wondering if it would be possible for me to it on my website? please email me if its okay!
Filljigahasdfawitt chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Ahh! You uploaded it! D You know I love it. _ I'm so jealous. It's so much better then mine! ._. You're such a great writer... I wish I could be as good as you. ;