Reviews for Lone Wolf's Burden
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
I understand why you wont continue this, but just wanted to say I really liked where this story was going and would have liked to read more.
Kanarah J chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I understand the part about wanting to keep your story's emotional integrity, but that's really no excuse for lack in clean up. If anything, your mistakes take /away/ from the drama, because the readers are so focused on your bobbles that everything else is disrupted. Also, perhaps you should take the time to proof things before starting new projects. Quality over quantity, you know. Anyway, that was just a suggestion; nothing demeaning was meant by this message at all. The rest of your story wasn't bad (minus the errors). In fact, the only thing that really bothered me was your author's note. :)
Rewind Soldier chapter 7 . 2/19/2007
OHMYGOSH! I love you! This story is just too... Yamatoishly awesome! Yeah, I haven't read a single story about Yama like this, I cried at a couple moments... and that takes a lot.

Keep writing! Thanks!
kiba91592 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
HOGAWD POOR YAMA! ;o; This is such a good fic... but... -sniff- poor Yama x(
Matt'sxLuver chapter 7 . 11/27/2005
Awsome chapter and story! Pleaz update! i luv the story! keep it up!

MattxLuver
youkaiwriter chapter 8 . 11/23/2005
I love this story, but I understand your decision. It has happened to be. By the way I'm looking forward to an update of the Limitz 2 story
Cherryblossom Sky chapter 7 . 12/17/2004
Hi! This idea is cool. Loads better than the actual only thing I think is wrong is that Matt's Dad is mean. I seem to have the habit of thinking the world is a happy place, but I know it's not. lol. Oh well, wouldn't work if he wasn't right. Still I love the story and please update soon. Laterz *(That update now thing counts 4 all your storys! . Gotta love them.)* Sorato and Takari rules!
PrincessSakuraTenshi12 chapter 7 . 7/6/2004
Great chapter and I can't wait to find out what happens next, so please UPDATE SOON! Jaa ne and lots of luv, PrincesakuraTenshi12- P.S. I will add the new chapter to my fic soon. It is just that I have been out of town for a while and haven't been able to update. Please don't be mad at me okay! Jaa and take care!
Master of Destruction chapter 7 . 7/4/2004
*shakes head vigourously* NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! This is NOT going to be another one of THOSE stories! PLEASE tell me it's NOT going to be another one of those 'Matt's dad abuses him' stories! I thought you were better than that, I really did... (

NEways, update soon! _; I'm such a hypocrite...
theladyknight chapter 7 . 7/3/2004
That was a really good chapter. I hope you update soon!
krystalpendragon chapter 7 . 7/3/2004
yep, yep, deffinately drama O.o well a lot of writting but.. it seemed like there wasn't much to this chapie.. *shrugs* ... i'm here for you too _

later
Master of Destruction chapter 4 . 6/11/2004
with some mint chocolate chip ice cream on top and whipped cream?
Master of Destruction chapter 3 . 6/11/2004
update?
Master of Destruction chapter 2 . 6/11/2004
Pleasepleaseplease update!
Master of Destruction chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Please update this story!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »