Reviews for Lust Jaw
The Great Mewkitty chapter 35 . 5/15/2006
Dario and Romero were married? Damn. That scary. Heh heh.

Anyway, Ravendor and team reminds me of the anime band, Gorillaz. Something unbelievably bad happened to each of them.

Romero reminds me of Murdok Nicchols of the Gorillaz. Murdok is a satanist pervert who is running from the law. (As says in storyline.) The reason? His wife died in an accident and on the way to the hospital, he was praying, but she died anyway. Afterwards, he thought god betrayed him. YAY!
Jessie Enduro chapter 91 . 1/2/2006
A true, powerful story. Excellent work. A fine piece of writing. You took tiles of the soundtrack and used them for your chapter titles. CLEVER!
numbuh4knd chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I haven't finished it. But it looks like very cool. One thing when Clive transforms into that monster and goes to Claiborne and attacks the villagers why you had to tell it with so much details on your writing. I was imaginating it and it was horrible but cool. I wish to have a so perfect way to express what I see on my mind in words but my vocabulary is not to extesive. I promise I'll finish it.
Skylark Starflower chapter 91 . 10/11/2004
I dunno what to say... _
Skylark Starflower chapter 90 . 10/10/2004
Clive, you dog... Hee hee hee... _
Skylark Starflower chapter 89 . 10/10/2004
Hee hee hee! _ I think I found another chappy that I really, really, really like here.

Beren: *Waves to Annette* _

Skylark: *Hammers him into the ground like a tent peg* ...what? _
Skylark Starflower chapter 88 . 10/10/2004
Me at a loss for words. Brain went POP a little while back while reading this. _
Skylark Starflower chapter 87 . 10/10/2004
Aw... _ *Grins like a dumbass and takes another drag off the peace pipe*
Skylark Starflower chapter 86 . 10/10/2004
Stitches... *Shudder* I don't like stitches...

Anywho, good chappy. _ And I'm really really out of wonderful, praise like things to say.
Skylark Starflower chapter 85 . 9/27/2004
Well, now I understand why he's obsessed with Annette. _ Now Sky's gonna feel bad for throwing her in the fire. Ah well. _

Skylark: You killed him! NO!

Ruskin: *Hits her with a shovel* It's for her own good. _;
Skylark Starflower chapter 84 . 9/19/2004
Skylark: NO!

Ruskin: *Hits her with a shovel* Don't interupt, you. _

So sad. And yet I'm laughing my head off. _ I need help.
Skylark Starflower chapter 83 . 9/19/2004
Man, I wish I could animate better. _ Some of these scenes cry out to be done anime style! But .avi files suck. _ Ah well, perhaps some day. Anyway, yay Kaitlyn! _ I move on to next chappy!
Skylark Starflower chapter 82 . 9/19/2004
Aw, poor Ravvy. *Cheesy superhero voice* Clive will save you! Bwwaa haa ha! *Hits self with shovel* _ Still good, yeah, still good.
Skylark Starflower chapter 81 . 9/17/2004
My brain's been on autopilot for the last few days now (you know, one of those inflatable Leslie Neilson deals? _) so I have nothing intelligent left to say. But I still love it. _
Skylark Starflower chapter 80 . 9/16/2004