Reviews for Bath Day
Lizney Wolf chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
Muuahaha! Vetinari is wonderfully evil. Great little story! I heart Vimes' fatherlyness ((not a word, I know...but I've taken the liberty of proclaiming it one!))! I heart this so, officially one of my favorites!

~Lizney~
ihadanepiphany chapter 3 . 6/14/2004
Hes a mean bastard that havelock! I knew there was a reason wh I liked him
ihadanepiphany chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Awh! Socute!
Buttercup chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Vimes and Baby Sam was just adorable.

Vetinari was hilarious. I feel rather sorry for servants in his palace.
Flame of Corruption chapter 3 . 3/14/2004
Nice.
Merit Somnia chapter 3 . 2/13/2004
Very amusing!
Pequenino chapter 3 . 12/5/2003
Amusing, but I didn't think Vetinari was that mean..
Silverfyshxin chapter 3 . 11/19/2003
Interesting. What about Carrot next? Or maybe Detritus...
Guin chapter 3 . 10/14/2003
Hee hee. Though I admit I had some rather disturbing images of the Patrician naked...
Mezzanine chapter 3 . 10/8/2003
Awesome. Totally great. You remain my favorite Discworld fanfic author ever.

But - one quibble. 96 (or 97) degree bathwater would actually feel a little *cold* to most people, since that's slightly below body temperature. I think average bathwater is around 105.

Er, of course, that if you're doing fahrenheit. I suppose they probably measure in AMD (Ankh-Morpork Degrees)?
Evilstrawberry chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
*presses add favourite stories list button*
Evilstrawberry chapter 3 . 10/7/2003
This is priceless! You are a genius! Very, very funny! They were all so themselves and the Vimes one was so cute! *bows* Origional and amazing.
yap chapter 3 . 10/3/2003
And the other ones too! Hilarious little gems. They remind me of paintings in a way.

And this

"But shame was one of those emotions the Patrician had discarded early in his political career after finding it generally inconvenient."

was so on-spot Vetinari it made me laugh out loud in a public space.

Thanks for sharing these new, insightful and extremely entertaining dimensions of the common bath!
yap chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
This must be the cutest Vimes fic I've ever read!

Hilarious! I can just imagine him doing that, making speeches at his son in this incredibly . . . sweet. . . way.

OOps, talking about Vimes here?

Anyway, congratulations on the in-characterness of all three protagonists!
Gaia Myles chapter 3 . 10/2/2003
*snerk*

So perfectly hilarious. Please continue soon!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »