Reviews for Ryogachan
MekaTomZilla chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
please continue this you got to came back and finish it please i came home every day since 2003 whiting for Chapter 3, please Im begging you to continue this wonderful work. Ryouga's my favorite character from the anime/manga and i fill like your the only one to capture his personalty and your one of the only fanfic writers i actually like (and Ranma 1/2 fanfics This is one of my favorites)
So please contune your work on this wonderful fanfic

p.s your the best fanfic writer ever
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
This will be soooo fun:-)
shadowfan999 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
please update this fic with a new chapter i cant wait to see what happens next
Yorozuya Gin-san chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
XD Continue soon! I love this fic!
Colormyworld chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
Hey! Good story! Update soon.
Hiei Girl 003 chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
please update soon!
Shark8 chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
Good story, you need to continue it though. Oh, and one point of advice: Put different people's dialog in diferent paragraphs. It'll make it a lot more readible.
fai chapter 2 . 12/2/2003
I'm Back . no more cousins... thank goodness
so does Ryouga have to stay a girl forever? i hope so. It'd be funnier that way. XD
u better not take so long next time. and im still waiting for ashton's fic. (i need to bug elle about hers too -_-)
neways good job ( i feel like a teacher ugh ) later croc and aloha!
Shay Chan chapter 2 . 11/25/2003
HI! _ srry im lazy but i dont wanna stay standing up (i have for the past hour -_-') so im gonna read it at home (i mean print it out) ok? email me back and keep up the good work! _ (wow...20 words...2 chapters...GO RAZ! lol...i think thats the fasted you updated -_-' what happened to ashley anchors! lol)

Keep up the good work! and I know that the brilliance is gone, but try to write good stories! (LOL JK!)

~Shay Chan .~
Ryodude chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
You seem to be having some problems with HTML, but that isn't much. Anyway, it's a good story thus far. a litle short, but not bad. My only problems are as follows.

A: Ryoga didn't notice he was a girl for a while, the lack of certain parts of the male anatomy and the gaining of the female ones should have alerted him immidiately. Plus he was talking to himself, so he should have noticed a change in voice.

B: Ranma would have no reason to claim his name is ranko to a complete stranger. If he knew it was Ryoga and didn't want to be ripped in half, I'd understand. But if ranma isn't even willing to give a fake name to a gym full of classmates when he fought Kodachi, he'd have no reason to give a fake name to Ryoga in girl form.

C: "Yea, thanks, that would be kickin" This isn't really a big deal, just sounds really lame.

Anyway, good story. Hope you keep up the good work.
maria chapter 2 . 11/23/2003
ccol! hey please continue although it doesnt seem that ryouga is too much affected by the facte tha he is a girl...
maria chapter 2 . 11/23/2003
Saturn Angel1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
razzy, i'm ill still and i didn't realise u put this on ! _ U COULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING! yeash _ mysteriouse ppl these days, lol. well, i love it Hmm, i see nothing wrong with it, maybe just check over ur writing in future (u miss out some capitals in the beginning of sentences) BUT THATS ALL . U better update _ U BETTER! lol

~*~elle~*~
Koga Hibiki chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Please continue.
hibiki no kagami chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
great story, ryoko and ranko? anyway great stroy i wonder if they get along ar ryoga is going to flip once he/she knew who ranko ishahahahaha

HEAR MY PLEA