Reviews for Reassurance
Sorrow Reminisce chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Wow! I can't believe you write so well and by your profile, you're only 14? I'm absolutely green with envy!

"Let's put out her eyes!"

No no Gollum, that wouldn't be very nice at all...

Anyway, great going dude, you really had me feeling Frodo's anguish. I look forward to reading more from you
LilyBaggins chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Oh, I adored the embracing and holding and the minute detail you put in here... gah... I would love to see more of this from you. You have a talent for h/c and hobbit-cuddling.
Analyn 100 chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Frodo: "I hat it so much it burns."

Yep, I know what he means, sort of. My gradma (Oma, as we call her) was diagnosed with brain cancer about two weeks ago, and I feel that way sometimes, just at the thought of losing her. You described Frodo's emotions so well I started crying - I don't usually do that when reading fanfiction. But this one did, it was beautiful.
shirebound chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
I enjoyed this so much! Your Aragorn is incredibly compassionate and skilled at healing, indeed - outer *and* inner healing. And the six paragraphs between - - "Frodo, I do not know how these things..." and "You shall find hope in your friends..." are especially insightful.

I would love to see a sequel to this wonderful story - - perhaps at Cormallen, after Frodo awakens, having another talk with Aragorn about courage and hope?
Queen Arwen Evenstar chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
he thinks of me...? thats so sweet!This is a wonderful story!

Arwen