Reviews for Ghosts
Dreamboat Kicks chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Neat! I must say, I love the idea of ghosts (assuming you believe in them, of course) being people from another dimension crossing with ours. I've often wondered whether there were multiple times existing at once, so it's neat that you added that to this fic. I also like the idea of Sam pondering the afterlife. It seems very incharacter.
Dreamscapes Symphonic chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
This is good. you know what else would be funny? sam wondering about aliens.
Jenn Ruest chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Hey I like ur story so keep up on next chapters about the ghosts in West Wing and they go through the past state to see who they were and Josh starts to beleive the ghost do exist when he is lost In white House.

Jenn.
GoddessofSnark chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
I know a real life haunted house. I lived in one, it's creepy. Ghosts are real. I lovehow you capture the characters with this though, and their personaliies. Great job.
Ecri chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
That was a fun read! You're making me want to get back to my unfinished WW fic!

Really, that was nice. It seemed like it should have been in an episode. One of the good episodes that is.

"Try and not let the ghosts get the pepperoni."

Ha ha ha!
Amy Rose chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Cute! I found this fic to be interesting and amusing as well. It made me think a bit(just a bit, I know I don't believe in ghosts or an afterlife(but reincarnation, yes)), and it made me laugh, "I think psychiatrists have a name for that." "See what you've started." "Stop encouraging them."

_ You know that I love your fics! Keep writing!

;)