Reviews for Seven Virtues
scrimshaw chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Having only read the first telepath novel and not having watched season 5 yet, I can not appreciate all the ways you portrayed Bester. Still, I greatly appreciated it all the same, especially the framework of the seven virtues. I recommend listening to "Seven Deadly Virtues" from the original soundtrack of Camelot, a song by Mordred against all that Camelot stands for. This story surpases the song in its depiction of all that Bester represents and believes.
Mithrigil chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
You have such a delicate hand with characterization-This set was asolutely beautiful, and inspring as well!(I shall write a version or two in the Suikoden fandom.)
Andraste chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
I'm delighted that I managed to inspire such an intriguing character portrait - like Scorpius, Bester is one of those villains whose virtues do in many ways outweigh his flaws. It's jut that he puts his virtues to uses contrary to the interests of Our Heroes.
My favourite parts were him giving the badge to Lyta - who is, as you've observed before - more like him than any other character, and the exploration of his real reason for provoking Susan.
Sheila51 chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
I really liked this. It was unusual and thought provoking. Well done!
Cmdr. Gabe E chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
OMG, this is one beautiful piece _! I LOVE IT! the words you used were perfect and the way you described each virtue flowed so smoothly. this just shows that there is still humanity left in this often "cold-blooded" man. thank you for this great fanfic :)! beautiful beautiful!
Abandoned Account No. 1986325 chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
ee! bester bester! jumps up and down
Natters chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
excellant. good use of the books too
BetaReject chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
This was such an amazing story you really understand and know the characters of B5 in such a way that its like i'm reading a script from the show I absolutely love this vignette!
Hobsonphile chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Excellent! This fulfills my idea wonderfully.
mimi6 chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
excellent fic. excellent to divulge into the life of mr. bester. it is hard for some to see bester as a person. but you, as well as i, do. that is what makes this story great. very well done. thanks for a great fic
Jaxa chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
That was good, really good. And I like your writing style :) Hope we'll get to see more stories soon!