Reviews for Silhouettes of Shadows
satomika chapter 16 . 9/7/2014
Nice!

Finally!
natysc chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
Thank you for this story.
barefootandlost chapter 16 . 4/22/2008
That was a great story! Fluff and fighting, very good combo! _
poems2songs chapter 16 . 8/20/2007
amazing story... really liked it... good job... great work...
Sunshine of my life chapter 16 . 6/26/2006
adorable i love your story

it was really good
Dustii chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
OMG! A SEQUEL! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! THANKS!
angel-tears-16 chapter 16 . 10/2/2005
it was indeed a great story but certain parts were almost identical to the manga that kinda really bugged me. i watched samuria x: reflections last night that was horrible. have you seen that? i think you said you did somewhere. point being i really dont like the real kenshin right now. but i dore your portrayel of him.
MiNi chapter 11 . 3/31/2005
I love your story! But about the part where you said: "Aoshi turned and saw what she as speaking of. A young boy, a woman with a scythe, a giant of a man and one that appeared to flying were headed toward the dojo. "Misao..."".. About the woman carrying a scythe, well, she is actually a he. xD lol! I know, a crossdresser. Looks pretty close to the real thing, ne?
animegurl23 chapter 10 . 3/22/2005
o ~lol

That was HILARIOUS!
Lukyirish12 chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
OMG! I hope that is Kenshin! I promise to review for all the chapters I missed, SWEAR! But right now I just have to read cause you broke my HEART!
LilInuyashaMunky chapter 16 . 6/16/2004
Your story is so great! I can't believe I waited so long to read it...geez I'm a loser. Anyway, I loved the way you did it and I'm going to go read some more of your stories now . See ya!
Jyurian chapter 16 . 6/3/2004
-cries- Over...WAH! I feel like crying. I'm planning on going back and re-reading Coming of the Dawn. I don't remember it all, and I miss it. I'm going to read your other stories, though!
Jyurian chapter 14 . 6/2/2004
I can't believe you're done with this. I feel evil for not having read it. I've been caught up in stuff. I'll read the next wo in a bit. Time for sleep.
Aryanne chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
grumble grumble. two years is way too long.
RurouniNikkitch13 chapter 16 . 5/23/2004
like my imaginary e-mail address?
anyway, i am sad to see this go, but i like how you ended it ;) very nice idea if i do say so myself :)
but now you have time for TCOF:CAET and for our future occ story...
fuzzy will miss this story, too!