Reviews for I Don't Know How to Say Goodbye
Drifting One chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
That was really sweet! I loved it! I especially like the part where he leans out the window, but doesn't care. My reason for that, is because I have always wanted to do that...XD
Mew Frost chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
aaw, sweet! i loved it! nothing left to say, but the phone still has to start ringin'. by now you should know what i'm talking about XD. hehehehe, these reviews are probably getting really annoying to you... so what? :-P reviews are reviews, and i love your work!

~Mew Frost~
mgnc chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
That's soo romantic and kind of dramatic...It alm,ost made me cry...-sigh- Great Job and keep it up!

Cool to go,

pnaixrose chapter 1 . 8/18/2004 cute!
Tsuppiyo chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
This is so...WONDERFUL! So sweet and nice and HEART-WARMING...

God, they're a beautiful couple. I hate all these fics that make problems for them to NOT be happily happy-happy-joy-joy together. I'm fed up with them! This fic was perfect. WAI!~ :D
somnambulating chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Aw. I love this. I'm a big fan of oneshots, and I've really been into songfics lately, in case you can't tell by my own stuff. Heh! _ And you did a great job elaborating on one of my favorite books. At the end I could see her standing there in the street, holding that teddy bear as the bus whirs off without her.
Crisalide chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
it was so cute! ive never seen the movie or manga so im glad ur writing this.
vivian chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
thas a nice story
LeaMarie F. Metallium chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Nicely done! It followed the manga perfectly! I can't wait for the ending of the anime to come out in the US!
Kikyous Revenge chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
That was really really good! Very nicely done! Loved it!

Lou71187 chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
I liked the story. It was sweet. I've never read the magna plotline. I like how you put in song lyrics. What's the song?
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 1 . 9/30/2003

Good evening.

Hey, good story so far! I can't believe how much was lost in the Spanish translation. In the final episode, Sayoran declares:

"I really like you a lot!"

Now I wonder what he actually said in Japanese...

Check out my stories here on ffn and !

Until next time, remember:

Good evening.

gonetobelize chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
*pat pat* It's okay, we all love your fics

*squeals* I love how you managed to capture what was in the character's hearts and minds. I can never get the characters' personality right, which is why all my fics are OOC ;

I always get so sad whenever I read the ending ;_; (the anime ending and the manga ending are different, but I ain't gonna spoil that for ya).

You Awesome writer!