Reviews for Snowblind
highlander348 chapter 6 . 5/15/2015
sucks balls
HecatonchiresLM chapter 6 . 3/29/2005
I just caught up on this. The tension in the hospital crossed with poor Michele's fear, whew, you can taste it. Update!
Salar chapter 4 . 9/6/2004
ok, your good, but sometimes you need to drop a few more clues on who/where the story is at some of those short little scene changes... in my own opinion. Other than that, it's a really cool story and your keeping thoughts and emotions down pat.. I Like :)

Thanks for writing and I hope you have time to write more soon.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 4 . 7/20/2004
I'm having trouble working out whats going on in Beth's head, and with her family. I think thats kind of the point?
Oppy chapter 4 . 6/4/2004
Very interesting idea!

Being a Minnesotan myself, I can't decide whether or not it's got enough action or not enough. Where is this story set, anyway?

It almost seems a little clich├ęd...

Ya Betcha.
Alixtii chapter 4 . 6/4/2004
A good sense of pacing and plot structure, so far at least. A well-crafted beginning and middle.
Scooter chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
This is a good story but I'm so confused as to who is speaking the dialogue makes no sense.
Try instead of he said, xander said. INstead of She said, Kennedy said etc. Otherwise it's just a mess.
philville chapter 3 . 12/13/2003
Thanks for the update! I am really liking this story, can't wait to see where you take it!
Itsa C. Kret chapter 3 . 12/10/2003
Another lovely chapter :-D ::applause::
Tassos chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
I really like this. I'm glad you continued the Eyeless storyline esp with a mystery to solve. I'll be looking forward to your next post.
KazWil chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Lovely. I've been waiting on an update on this. So nice to see all characters evenly balanced and your Xander 'voice' is just how I've imagined he'd be after Sunnyhell went bottoms up.

I whole heartedly agree with Lizabeth, some wonderful writing here and I'm totally hooked.

Can't wait to hear what Kennedy has to say after Xander allowed himself to get suckered by the vamp. He should know better, which will no doubt have her convinced Faith isn't too far off her observations.
Itsa C. Kret chapter 2 . 11/8/2003
This is amazing! It's so hard to find quality fic these days
Third Gorch Brother chapter 2 . 11/7/2003
I have really enjoyed "Eyeless" and its sequels. There really aren't enough good Xander stories out there. Great characterization all around; good balance of strengths and flaws. And you even succeeded in making Kennedy interesting! Keep it up.
Lizbeth Marcs chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Meant to give FB on your live journal today, but when I read that had posted here, I wanted to do it more public-like. *grins*

Love this. Absolutely love this. I have a serious weakness for buddy fics and this is definitely one of the better ones in fanficdom (at least with your start). Love the use of language, love how you start and end this section.

So many good points. The sly humor (so digging the X-Files vs. Fargo), the subtle humor of the situation the Scoobs face as they touch base with the new Slayers (pamphlets! he!), the subtle set-up that there's something deeper going on (lack of Slayer dreaming in Cleveland is a big oh-oh for me), and a very nice original character in Beth.

I love the fact you made Kennedy so patently likeable, but still with her prickly side; I like how you've set up Xander as practicing archery and being *good* at it (frankly, I view Xander and distance weapons as something that goes good together); reasons why Xander and Kennedy were thrown together for this road trip; and even hints that there's something of a pecking order among the Slayers in Cleveland.

A fabulicious start (but then, I think I said this before *grins*) with nice use of language and a real keen eye for detail. Great post-"Chosen" characterizations for Kennedy and Xander (and from what we saw of the glimpses we saw of Buffy and Faith) that strike me as certainly believable.

I seriously am looking forward to this fic and can't wait to see how this ends.

*Note: How did I do with the public praise? Okay, more drooling than constructive, but, hell, this deserves drool.*