Reviews for Bring It On
Ummmm there are some copyright issues here because this story is exactly the same as Diametrically Opposed. Same friend personalities, same fear of heights which comes out during a Quidditch game, same things happening at Quidditch Games with commentators and professors (you even have the nerve to use the same one), similar characterization of the Marauders, and Lily's first prank is pretty much EXACTLY THE SAME! You also can't deny that you've read the story because I saw it as one of your favorited stories and checked the publication dates. Yours came out second. Don't deny that you didn't base it off of that story. You better take this story down and FAST.
Hello? Can you hear me? This story has so much potential (aside from the fact that when every Marauder is being nice to the girl they like they turn into your depiction of Remus) and I'm looking forward to the day when you finish it.
esunshine chapter 15 . 4/3
Hey! This is a great and hilarious story! I don't know if you'd be up for continuing after 10 years but, maybe give it a try? This story is hilarious and you are a great writer! (better than me, anyway:)
Guest chapter 15 . 9/30/2016
Oh please please pleaseee you have to continue this! One of my favorite fanfics of all there is out there
Guest chapter 15 . 7/11/2016
All I can say is; quite possibly the best fanfic I've ever read! Just incredible ;D
throughthelookingglass27 chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
I girl I used to go to school with was called Nicola Anderson
Guest chapter 15 . 10/7/2015
amazing plot, extremely well written! One of the best fanfics I have read so far! please post again soon.
RaeOfSunshine9 chapter 15 . 9/18/2015
I love this! Especially Sirius&Andrea. Love, love, love! Okay, it's been 8 years. I don't care. Please update!
FanGirlJen chapter 15 . 8/1/2015
continue...
Ackamarackus chapter 15 . 4/23/2015
Haha. Thats so cute. Poor first crush sirius... Haha. The jily/ lames(hehe) was adorable.
Ackamarackus chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Haha. James is a jerk. A cute one. Sooo rude. Haha... They better get that chocolate.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/3/2015
I am in love with your personality! And the story, too.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2015
Dammit! I thought the flowers were better than this! Siriusly! Eating food that suddenly tastes odd? In a prank war? They are a bit (quite) daft when it comes to the dangers of food poisoning!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/3/2015
Hahaha! That's what you get for being sexist and underestimating the power of determined girls! Hell yeah!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
Ooohhhhh! A plan (hope you caught the sacrasam)! What is the O Mighty One's plan?
1,651 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »