Reviews for Memorial
mickyb93 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
hey dude beutiful story and i also know how its like to know someone who is close to your heart. i lost my firend Dorothy, a very good and sweet firend of mine she died in sep-2005 when i found out its like if there was a hole in your heart or a peice of your soul is missing. and its funny how some people could say that they have gotten over a loss of a good firend,or dear member of the family (human or animal theres is no difference between family) but u really dont get over it u just get used to it. i know what your going through even if this was 2 or 3 years ago. and u seemed like a great person who loved them alot dont worrie cause now u have 2 gardian angels looking after u. _ u should be happy 4 your god given talent and keep up your fantastic work. may your loved ones rest in peace.

god bless u
KingCobra582 chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
I already knew about your dogs and have expressed my sympathy, but I figured as long as I was here...

I know what it's like to lose someone you care about. I was close to my aunt Roxanne until she died of cancer back in 1996. When that happened, I was completely devastated, much like I know you were when your lost your dogs.

I'm sure that God is taking good care of them, though.
Merlraven chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
wonderful story, Your story brings tears to one's eyes. i love it it makes a person think of what it would be like without their pet, i hope you're doing okay.
hecubus98413 chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Very well written. As a vet tech, its the one part of my job that I hate to do. I admit that I cry every time. I feel sorry for Hudson, him losing his close companion. I think Max would be pround on what you've written.
Alexa Kai's Lil Angel chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Really said story. Bronx is the best character in the show. It made me cry. Please write more.
KingCobra582 chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Wow. That was... beautiful, dude. I don't break down too often, but this one nearly made me do it. Poor Bronx.

I'm sorry to hear about Max. It's always hard to lose a beloved pet. If there's anything I can do... name it.