Reviews for Not Quite Shakespeare
wodneythewat chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
meek, timid ginny? not someone i've ever really read much about, but it looks good so far.
FeistySprite chapter 6 . 10/10/2005
this story is really good, i saw it as a nomination for best long fiction (i think that was the category)in one of the DG award contests.

But there's only six chapters? did the other chapters get deleted? or is your story just not done?

can you email me the answers to my questions plz? leo_qt .

thank you!
brokenperfection chapter 6 . 3/8/2005
Wo! This story is so marvelous! The language is so eloquent and the story is just so enticing! It's a very creative and wonderful idea. Also, even thouhg there's OoC ness, the characters still seem fabulous! It's like a whole new side of them that's rather interesting. Truly fabulous! Love it and can't wait for more!
IdentityCrisis chapter 7 . 10/25/2004
Novalee! You aren't dead!

What happened? I've been waiting for an update... I'm so sad. And lonely. And... sniffle. I NEED you, Novalee!
mnwugn chapter 7 . 10/25/2004
Acorn responds to the call of duty and would be honored to co-write. Just get with me.
Depth of Soul chapter 6 . 8/30/2004
SERIOUSLY. TERRANCE HIGGS MUST DIE. ...Wait. He's hot in the movie? Whom is he? I WANNA SEE, I WANNA SEE! He CAN'T be hotter than Draco (whom I believe to be the sexiest person alive), but I wanna see now!

Anyway, time for a clich├ęd "update soon" and another "this story is awesome"! _

Depth of Soul chapter 5 . 8/30/2004
TERRANCE HIGGS MUST DIE.

Fruits Basket -rocks-! You rock hard!

Depth of Soul chapter 4 . 8/30/2004
Ee, I loved this chapter! *So* worth the wait. I absolutely -love- the way you broke up the points of view! Especially the part where it just came down to, "Draco loved it." Wonderful writing! Okay, off to read chapter five.

Depth of Soul chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
Oh, gee I love this. So much, I'll ramble on for hours! My *love*, which I won't even be able to finish until after school today, because, well, I have school! Ah! Where are we going to have dinner?

_

Awesome chapter! So funny and amusing! Can't wait until I can finish this story after school. D

And somehow you've got me actually cheering on a Ron/Pansy pairing in this! How did you DO it? I guess I'm just a sucker for love/hate relationships...

Depth of Soul chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
Haha, that disclaimer... SAME HERE, MAN. SAME HERE.

I -loved- the scene where the teachers talked about Malfoy behind his back. THAT WAS GREAT! So hilarious, and somehow realistic!

Aww, and don't worry about the OOCness of Ginny. In one of my fics, she starts out as a quiet, shy loner, too. I enjoy reading fics where she's like that, but, then again, I enjoy reading ANY D/G fic you place in front of me...

Anyway, another great chapter, and I'll be sure to read the rest of this story tomorrow! Yes, I know, I wish I could read it all now too, but I've got some homework left to do and I don't even know WHY I'm up at 4:38 a.m. in the morning. What's wrong with me?...

Depth of Soul chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Ooh, I *love* it so far! It's so great! I can definitely relate to everyone in -that- classroom, haha. Thank goodness for Shakespeare for Dummies, man...

Anyway, I truly love it so far. I love your style of writing, and everyone was perfectly in character. Off to read chapter two!

IdentityCrisis chapter 6 . 8/5/2004
This is awesome! My one comment would be-Since they had already started the play, and everyone knew what parts they had, why didn't Ron know he was "married" to Pansy Parkinson?

Good job, keep it up!
roseweasleygamgee chapter 6 . 7/2/2004
Hey! Sup? GREAT fic! Man, this's good, i've been waiting for you to update for a while! Update

(wo)man! I can't wait!
mnwugn chapter 6 . 6/27/2004
Yes, curse you, Harry/Hermione fans! Argh!

Emma...
mnwugn chapter 5 . 6/27/2004
As Thaelia has pointed out already, the nectar of the gods is Cheez-its. You might want to change that.