Reviews for Flowers
anlmoon chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
i like it. i like the tying of loose ends. I think angel and datsun would be a great couple. great writing.
Genine chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Haha. I like this one. Even though R/A is always better.
Genine chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
This is my favorite, as Angel is my favorite character and I enjoy the pains of R/A pairing.
deleteacctpls chapter 5 . 9/15/2005
"Flowers" was a cool idea, i liked it. Very original.
stubborn-aesthetics chapter 5 . 11/6/2003
Aww... That was so cute! Keep on going!
Venus Smurf chapter 5 . 10/7/2003
Absolutely beautifully written. You're positively inspiring, and I can't wait to see what else you come up with. You've got their personalities so perfectly captured that I am in awe of you, and I love your descriptions. Once again, you're just plain amazing.
Amaya chapter 5 . 10/6/2003
What can I say, Me like. Bye-bye:p
Lady Razorsharp chapter 2 . 10/4/2003
Oh, I like this...very much. Keep it up!
Linda chapter 2 . 10/4/2003
Hand down, you are among the writers I consider clever. I don't think I have seen such thing done before but I'm glad you are doing so. It offers a perspective that the show, which I love to pieces, hasn't offered so far.

It is a great project and I can't wait to see where you take it. I hope that after this weekend, you will have another chapter out. BTW, why haven't you placed Dorothy's thoughts in here? It seems that her reaction to Roger putting a flower to her hair would create great analyzation.

Linda
Sakura Scout chapter 2 . 10/3/2003
Wow. Good. KEEP GOING! -
chastity666 chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
This was cute. I felt the fluff.
Braveheart chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Short, sweet, and very poigant. I loved the episode "Stripes;" Alan Gabriel is just so creepy! He makes Schwarzwald look...well, you know what I mean (grins). Anywayz, this was a good story; mayhap we'll be seeing a sequel soon?
wondernerd chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Aw. I like! Very in-character for both Dorothy and Roger. I can't wait for the next parts!