Reviews for Flowers
Moo chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
I love it. No flowers for Buckbeak though.
remusdora chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
it's one of the sweetest story I have read. I could see tonks doing that and I loved it.
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
That was so lovely. Flowers for Buckbeak, that was a sweet idea.
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Whenever your miserable, it always seems to rain doesn't it? I really liked this story, I liked how you wrote both Tonks and Lupin and I loved the plot too. Honestly though flowers..for buckbeak? That's something I would do ]
Melpomene blue chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Poor Tonks, poor all of them actually. Very sweet.
cassie89 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
sweet:)
Nyaro chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Adorable! XD
delumacar chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Great! Its brilliant!
CrimsonMyst chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
SQUE! I love reading friendship stories. They make me feel all light inside, I don't know why. Great story!
Isadora chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
It's very nice! Little humorous along with the serious stuff. I like that. This is the kinda story that helps you get through a hard day. Again, very nice!
shadow2341343 chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Well done. My only comment would be that of the Maruders, assuming I remember correctly, both Remus and Peter are still alive. It felt like a plot hole that Peter was ignored despite the fact that he is a jackass and I'm sure many a fan will cheer upon his demise. On a more positive note, I really enjoyed your interpretation of Remus' characterization; it was well done. Also, the revelation that he is the last (of the good) Maruders, was excellent. That's an incredibly depressing thought, one I'm sure I'll be enjoying for a long time. Once again, well done.
NetsirkElocin chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
So cute. I loved it. :D
S. C. Hardy chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Great job, I'm really interested in how JK is going to show the mourning of the characters in book 6.
Zaphra Ti'Gan chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Another wonderful story. Hope you write more soon!

PS. I just added you to my favorite authors list cause I really like your work.
Katy chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
aw! Definetly one of me faves! Group mourning? cute idea, mebbe you should do a fic like that... Have HP, RW, HG, RL, and NT all together mourning Siri but also remembering him... Humorous things that happened.

I should be on AIM later if you want to chat.