Reviews for Toronto Story
A Single Black Rose chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Plz don't tell me this is a one-shot story, case this story would be great with a few more 's already great but it's kind of hanging of.

Ella
EternusLemures chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Aww...how sweet. I don't know whether I should say add another chapter or not because it would be interesting seeing how their relationship would progress but still, the story as it is has an air of fantasy that makes me feel happy just reading it. It really is quite cute. I like it . on a scale from one to ten, one being the worst and ten the best, I'd say a twenty. it was exceptionally written, especially for a one shot. I hope you update your other stories soon, especially Red String of Fate. I'll be looking forward to it all! Ja ne Sayonara and ta ta.

EL
sun-melon chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
I live a half hour away from toronto, and I've been down younge street and seen all you've described. This is great, lol
kunthea chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
wow! love this story. well i finished one of your stories again. this is such a wonderful story. i mean the descriptions of everything that involved in this story amazingly detailed, especially the nature surrounding them. and what's a nice reply to sesshoumaru's question. this is a great story.
Kasiree chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Continue this story, or I will no longer be a fan of yours anymore. Which is a hard task, might I add! Please, oh, please! It's a must! A MUST, DAMN IT! *threatens you by creating a slight rip with her Cappie shirt* Oh, no! Look what you made me do! *sobs*
HellsChiled chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
I really hope that this story will not be a One-shot for long 'cause I really like this story. It's grate!
Pluie d'ete chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
This story is so beautiful. I love it! Especially since ilive in Toronto. This fic reminds me the movie Lost in Translation. Contrary to the others, i think you should just leave this story as it is. I believe it is comeplete already. there is the promise, or even the possibility of something betwen Sess and Kag, but it is not fulfilled yet. It leave the reader to think about what may happen later. Please don't continue it, this story is very unique right now. Your story is very thought provoking and makes me think about it after, unlike most stories i read. I love your writing style.
Aphiopsyduck chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Beautiful story. If this ever turns into more than a one-shot, I hope to read it. :o)
Ayare chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
I really want to see how this one turns out.
Massao-na-Mizu chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
i read this before but i guess i forgot to review... will you ever forgive me?
i wanted to say that it was a lovely story and is such a shame if you don't continue it... and this is my dreamfic cometrue! actually, in a sense because i was thinking (so long ago) to make something a bit similar but sesshoumaru was Kagome's childhood crush and she thought that sess is the one to be married or anything... *sighs* oh well...
i'm just wondering... where is toronto? this is the first time i've heard of the place mentioned. or is this just a madeup name for the place? *shrugs* me don't know.
if no one have asked to continue it, then may i please ocntinue it when i celebrate my first year in writing? or when i'm good enough? please? _
SimplyTurquoise chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
I read it... I'm reviewing it... and now I'm going to say 'ufu ufu'(whatever taht may mean?)
SeruleanOrbs chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
When are you writing the next chappie, cappie? I will always remember you by that name. [u changed it right?] I love it already. But that's no surpirse. I like your works. Please let me know when you continue on with this fic. I really liked how you opened the story. .
erin chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
i like this chapter... IMHO is very melancholic and well waffy of sorts
Twiliblossom chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
great, hope you keep going
shina-schatten chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Once again you have created a masterpeice. I visited Toronto this last march and i think i know which church you are talking about, it does have a very peaceful atmosphere. This was very well done and while i love your longer pieces i think leaving it as a stand alone one shot will work quite nicely, although a sequel will always be welcomed. thank you for this beautiful peice.

ya ne