Reviews for BA Season 1: 19 - The New Arrival
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I just got started looking at Gargoyles stories with good endings. Nice work.
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
wonderful sweet loving chapter however who the hells is trying to kill the clan
Carlalalita chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Wonderfully written with lots of foreshadowing!

Thank you for putting down you wonderful vision.
MissGuided chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Uoh! Looks like there's a new big bad on the horizone. Or may he is old and we just don't know it yet. Anyhoo, I can't wait for season 2! :)
Dragonhulk chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Not bad for the first season. Things seemed a bit too easy for the heroes, but still a fun read.
Mobile Holmes chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
i love this. baby trini is SO cute!
Sliverwings chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Oh PLEASE continue! I may have not read the other .but I am already sucked into this one so please continue!

~~Sliverwings~~
Jezz Redfern chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
Hey love your stories

do you have any more planned
Jozzy chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
Okay that was amazing. Must write more, and more, and more, and more. I love Tom, he is so funny.
Diana chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
I really enjoyed reading your have a great gift for writing and thank you for putting them up for me to read...Diana
SailorTwinMoon chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
Great story, needs a sequal.
Angela chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
This entire season you wrote was amazing. It was so good that this is should be what the next T.V. season of Gargoyles should have been on. Thank you for keeping Gargoyles alive in your amazing words and plot. I can't wait for the next season to start. Don't take to long doing so.
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
great please continue soon!
Plato chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
I like it and am looking forward to the next season. I hope it comes soon.
Missy Mills chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
I just want to tell you how much I have enjoyed reading all your stories. I'm a big fan of Gargoyles and it is thanks to you that I found the website. I am looking forward to your next work. Please don't keep all the fans waiting to long.