Reviews for Chris and Yun's Bogus ShoujoAi Journey!
Shannon Cathule chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
...this, my friend, was a work of pure genius. Great one-liners, amusing plot devices and a hilarious conclusion. I will definitely have to look into your other Suikoden parodies, as well. Keep up the good work, I look forward to your next comedic endeavor and count on me adding this story to my favorites list.
conorp chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Well, I just read this, along with the other one, very odd to say the least. And I will never, ever, start a land war in Asia. Thank you for that advice.
Beaban!
Flare chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
I don't understand the story! Can't you make it a bit more clear! But this is a bit funny too! Gyahahaha!
Marty78 chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
lol. that was great!
zanmato337 chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
*applauds* You had me rolling on the floor on that one, too true. :D Chris x Yun is actually pretty probable, but damn I love this fic! To who was asking, I think the site is (maybe the - isn't in there, i forget). And don't knock the LillyxChris :(
SeraphJewel chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Yubur fell on a sponge. LOL! That was so silly. Poor Jowy. Not really! overall a silly story.
K'Arthur chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Well done! I laughed so hard I almost fell from my chair! "The Pairings Office" ...pure genius!
Cactusmilkshake chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Hmm, which website ya talking about? Mind giving me the address? Planning to go for a trilogy(pulezee?)? How about a fic including ALL the pairings that Chris summarized? (yup, who would of known that Chris' summary was heard by Arthur, a misfortune that now sent so many suiko characters into the deaths of their heterosexual reputation? However, could some of them actually be true?) Hehe, this story is definetly entering MY faves.
Indigo Steel chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
That was without a doubt, one of the silliest, most absurd things I have ever read. I loved it. D
Scapegoat Azazaello chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
This was funny. Thank you for making such a funny story.
Straya chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
OMGWTF!11 Chris Lightfellow x Kenny Mccormick x Game Shark 4-EVAH!11onefive!11 OT3 OT3!1eleven11!CAKE11!1

Ha ha ha ha... This fic had me in fits of hysterical laughter! Granted, it was blunt as hell at some points, but had some good-as-gold classic lines in it, as well. And the magical Pairings Office? Instant comedy!

And actually, I do have to add this... It's funny, but you've actually used one of the more plausible pairings I've seen, yet. Chris x Yun actually has some degree of believability...er, well, if Yun hadn't died, anyway. Anyway, kudos!