Reviews for Mysteries Of The Assassin
DeathofHell chapter 2 . 12/9/2003
u reveiwed one of mine and now I'm reviewing yours, and it's some good sh!t man. Keep it up, and u might get more reveiws in the future.
Allenby Beardsley chapter 2 . 11/2/2003
Hey! Wow! Lol, it was a good and funny chappie! Well, I have a couple of ideas, give me a email if you want them:

Well, that's it! Update soon!
TL-chan chapter 2 . 10/13/2003
Yay! You updated. Sorry for acting like a baby. I have attempted to take control of my D/R fangirl instincts.
starangel100890 chapter 2 . 10/12/2003
well you're not nearly as evil as I am to Chibodee lol anyway this might help make the next Chapter longer. Charleen is having trouble letting go of her past, so she's a little depressed, yet she'll never let herslef drink or any of that (but she occasionally drink a little wine). She could run into Shura, and looks terrible because she has so much pain and is willing to let anyone kill her. You see she feels like she's a freak no one will understand her, so she walks on alone. If you want you can have Chibodee run into her again and trying to stop her from wishing death to herself. of course it's up to you if you want to use it, the story is very good either way.
Shadow Fox2 chapter 2 . 10/12/2003
Yes your evil! Can't wait for the next update!
TL-chan chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Hi, It's Turtle Lover(I used to be Soaker87) here reviewing. This story has gone longer then I ever imagined. It's still a good story though. Oh and to Akemi, I wish you the worst of luck on your relationship. Hopefully you'll be flattened by a random bulldozer. Sorry for my being mean to Akemi but I found this the best way to let out my agression.
Allenby Beardsley chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
WOO-HOO! That's cool! My character was used! No! Don't quit! I want to see the end of the Gundam fights! Oh? I didn't give it to you? Ouie, this is what happens when you become a baka. Ok it's .

Ja ne!
Duel Mistress K chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Whoo! Cool! I was feeling sorry for Rain because Domon went bye-bye, but no more!_ 'Twas good! And update soon!

~K
starangel100890 chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
That was really good. Hey man I'm the one that's patheic my stories aren't worth a nickel. SO DON'T SAY YOU'RE THE PATHEIC ONE! Sorry had to get that off of my chest. Update soon!

Ps. If you want to read my worthless stories than you can.
Akemi Zuiko The Wolf Girl chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
its me Frozen Gundam i changed my name to Maxine Gundam, i hope u finish this, AND there is a cliffy which i hate. please update!
Wolfwood the Ronin chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
good job and thanks for putting in more zero! and good luck on the new story and i have updated my story . see ya and good luck
Shadow Fox2 chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
So this is the thrid part? Can't wait for the next chapter!