Reviews for Tender, Love, and Christian
Lord Ecthelion chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I read your fic and thought that it was really great. Then, I watched the match that your story takes place right after, and then thought that the fic was excellent. I hope that Trish has some painkillers at home, because poor Christian is going to need them.
Xplicit Smilies chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
I REALLY love this story... I just read it, and I love this pairing so much. They're so cute and amazingly adorable as a couple... please write more stories! I enjoy the Trish/Christian pairing so much. )
Sweet Steffie chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Well, well, well.
By far my favorite one from you! It was so sweet and cute. I think Trish gave new meaning to the term TLC. I absolutely love this pairing. I hope you write more from them. Great Job!
Soraya10101010 chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
OMG! Finally a trish fic without Adam! I absolutely love love love Christian. Hope you post more.

Sweet Steffie
Trishrocks chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Pretty good i love Christian and Trish
JuSt AnOtHeR DeMoNiC EgO chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Christian and Trish? There's a new pairing... for me at least. I'd probably be against it because Christian is more of a Torrie-type to me... and the only person I can really see with Trish is Jeff... but since you wrote it, I'm a new fan! Ur stories are so amazing, no matter how short they are. It would be so great if I could get into such great detail like you do... keep up the good work. Christian and Trish 4-eva! LoL...

~*!*~ HuGs N KiSSEs FrOm a NeW C/T FaN ~*!*~

~*!*~ JaDe HaRdY ~*!*~

~*!*~ VeRsiOn 1x5 ~*!*~
LoveFuryEnergyPassion chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
I love the Trish/Christian pairing! This story is great, please write more soon
jadedvixen chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Nice pairing, C.C! Trish and Christian are adorable together... blonde canadians who sizzle! Heh. This was great to read. Jericho as the voice of reason is always a treat to see, especially when you write him because you still inject him with his special humour. And it was great to read about Trish's past relationship. All around, good job!

I certainly would like to see more T/C fics. As long as you keep the Jeff/Lita ones a' coming!
Y2J's Princess chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Aww, so sweet :D Really good story.
Starvixen1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Wow that was really good I really starting to like the pairing of Trish and CHristian keep up the great work