Reviews for To Dream These Dreams
TwilightHPSlasher chapter 3 . 2/2/2017
I'm not usually a reviewer but then I read the last line of this story and it caused my heart to burst. You have a real talent when it comes to writing these two characters. Thank you so much for sharing.
Inna1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Dear DragonLight!

Recently I have read your fanfic " To Dreams These Dreams", and I want to say that it is really great! Thank you very much for writing it! my opinion.

Would you mind terribly, if I translate this fic into Russian language and publish it? I will state everywhere that I am just a translator and you are the author of the fic. Also, all the additional information (like your email or website) can be published, if you wish.

Thank you once again for your wonderful work!

Inna
creativesm75 chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
interesting
Rosa Mundi chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
*sniff* Waaaah! I like this story.
scorpionika chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
Rons experimenting were funny :) and that relationship with Hermione - i just cant imagine that pairings future, so its good that they quickly and smoothly broke up

unique idea of possesion by Voldemort and fortunately, Mione will live - i just hope she wouldnt be too scared of Harry to be his friend anymore, itd be sad.

oh, and cute Snape at the end of the chapter/fic ...mhm... xD im going straight to sequel!

scorpionika chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
not so intrusive as "i fell in love with you first thing in the new school year" like many slash, especially snarry stories - just slow understanding, being slightly nicer :) well, on Harrys part mostly, but Snape is more humane in this chapter too, yay xD

i like your style of writing very, very much :P many emotions, few descriptions to imagine scenes... just the way i like it

im going back - to chapter 3. :]

scorpionika chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
wow, this was the hell lot of the first chapter - i hope the lenght of others will not decrease too much xD i love long chappies :)

nice introduction to your story - im in your world right now

and everyone in character...mhm, i cant wait for next, so im going back to reading :D

kitcat19us chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
great story
supergirl3684 chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
that was a great story!
Heksie chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
LIKE THE FIC
Qem chapter 3 . 4/9/2005
Poor old Harry, everything just keeps on happening to him.

Its scary the similarities between himself and his enemies at times...
spinnerofdark chapter 3 . 3/19/2005
thats really nice snape is being all nice now yay
Awen chapter 3 . 1/3/2005
Yay I love this but why arent you continueing it?
Awen chapter 4 . 12/22/2003
I love this soo go one as soon as possible!
Awen chapter 2 . 12/22/2003
So far not so bad, gonna read the next parts when I am coming back.
My frinds kind of henging on my nerves anyway gotta go but cant wait to read the next chapter!