Reviews for To Dream These Dreams
milasarin chapter 3 . 12/2/2003
Yet another excellent story from you!. I enjoyed this as well. Is there ever going to be a continuation? *hints* *hints*
Gandalf chapter 3 . 11/26/2003
I must say that your writing excels beyond most of the refuse that clogs up fan fiction. It is a rare find for me to enjoy a story as such as the one you have written. I am slightly disappointed that you only receive fifty four reviews for such as outstanding work. The way I can tell that this work of art is that I have had to look up words in a dictionary! The characterization is right on spot. You make it believable when we see that Professor Snape not giving in so easily into Harry as do many of the fan fictions out there. Keep up the good work for you have impressed me, and that is hard to do.
Kristine Thorne chapter 4 . 11/23/2003
God, why is it I always come across your stories last thing at night? This was utterly brilliant! I'm now off to start the sequel.
Anne Phoenix chapter 4 . 11/13/2003
This fanfic is bloody brilliant! I can't beleve I haven't found it before... well written and well plotted - that's becoming a rare animal here on ... Do update soon!
kikiaz chapter 4 . 11/12/2003
This is a very good story. i really like how you write the characters. Can you please write another story that happens right after this story ends or mabye more chapters?
Lady-Indis chapter 4 . 11/12/2003
wow. i just think thi is...wow. Awesome. I don't usually read slashes but i definitely liek teh characterization you did; it seemed like a story tath COULD actually happen. i am going to continue reading you "three stroy arc"..would u let me knwo when it's out? my email:
Ms. Issues chapter 3 . 11/12/2003
My friend sent me this story and i absolutly loved it!
Denise chapter 3 . 11/12/2003
One of the greatest stories I've ever read. Looking forward to more.
Jaded Angel8 chapter 3 . 11/10/2003
It's done? NO! How can it be done!

It was great, by the way.

JA
Arya1 chapter 3 . 11/6/2003
Oh my-you can't end it there!

It's just getting good! Please, please, please, write more!

Your style is very succinct but yet very poignant and easy flowing. Please continue this series-I so want this to continue!
Saavik13 chapter 3 . 10/26/2003
wow. Thank god she's not dead. But how is Ron going to take this? And more importantly, what is Herminoe going to do? That experince is going to, at the very least, creep her out. Will she be able to be in the same room as Harry anymore?
Arili chapter 3 . 10/25/2003
Aw...That's cute! Did you say this was complete, it can't be! It has a bloody cliffhanger for an ending! Is there another story, a sequel? OO, maybe that's it! I'm gonna go looking! Ta! Good story by the way!
Mikee chapter 3 . 10/25/2003
I really liked the talk Severus and Harry had, when Severus was asking about Harry's life. Liked Harry telling him about "Harry Hunting," and Marge's dog and all.

Severus is proud of Harry. Wonderful. Severus kissed the top of Harry's head, even better. *grin*.

Liked the whole chapter. !

Pleaes continue soon. I really like this.
Mystical Witch chapter 3 . 10/24/2003
Interesting story. I do hope you are planning a sequel. It deserves one.
evelia chapter 3 . 10/24/2003
Just beautiful. Brilliant. The relationship between Harry and Severus gained strength at a very believable pace, and their conversation concerning Harry's family and scar was done with a mastery. Everything was great -

- could we possibly hope for a sequel? It would be wonderful if you did write one, although it would not be necessary in order to make this great. Once again, brilliant work.

-evelia