Reviews for To Dream These Dreams
Saavik13 chapter 2 . 10/19/2003
god, herminone is not going to like the inevitable dumping that has got to be coming her way.
venus4280 chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
This is excellent! I am so happy that you have started another story! (I loved your last one)

This is great too- very faithful to the spirit of the OOTP, and yet Harry has been tweaked the way I hope she tweaks him in book six! THis is great. You Snape, as usual, is great, although still a obscured at this point. Dumbledore pisses me off a bit- but I imagine that is intentional. Ron is annoying me too- and I know that is intentional-

I love hermione, and while the whole Snape thing is stewing and simmering, I think she would be a great potential relationship. She is smart, loyal, and also nurturing, which let's be real here, Harry totally needs. So I like what is blooming between Hermie and Harry. I am looking forward to DA starting up again, and I think the Occulemency thing is cool. I love the DADA classes- but what about his other ones?- potions for example? or even Charms (we could use a little Flitwick to lighten the mood:)

I like Remus and the role he is playing in the story as the sole surviving (legitimate) Maurader- good job! I can't wait to see where else you will take this, as you are so talented as a story teller, particularly in your characterizations, I can't wait for more!

Arili chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
It had better be continued, and fast! Absolutely love it, veryy well written, except for those parts with the little lines between, they make no sense. Were things cut or something? Do explain, please. I'm also going to congradulate you on how well you managed to keep everyone in character, well, except Hermione of course, but I always thought that she had a bit of a wild side to her! And who was that girl in the puddle of blood in Snape's memory, just curious? I'm sure that will be explained in a later chapter though. Update soon! Ta ta!
Queen of Vegetasei chapter 2 . 10/8/2003
Um...wow. The subtle mention of slashiness, the overall tone, the lovely, lovely SS/HP and the not so good, but tolerable H/H. Very nice. If JK is mulling in her chair writing the first few pages of 6th book, this would most likely be it.

Yes, I secretly think that JK is a slasher at heart. "Harry was once again on the floor on all fours," honestly. Occumency lessons has a whole slashy undertone that made me laugh quite hard.

I love this story, as I love all your stories, and like many before, shall add it to my favs list. Update SON.

OH, re quest for jealous!Ron in next chapter. He can't be happy with Hermione and Harry together. And more NEVILLE! No one mentions him! NO ONE! And since half of the prophecy applies to him, he should get more mention. Like Harry struggling to tell Neville about it.

More DRAMA! More action! More SEVERUS!
Jaded Angel8 chapter 2 . 10/8/2003
Great chapter. A definite welcome addition to your first one. Thanks for sharing your talents.

JA
sarah chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
This is a wonderfully engaging fic that really deals with all of those lovely Snape/Harry issues that have been gnawing at me since OOtP. I also like the envolvement of the other main characters. It is extremely well-written, everyone is in character (insofar as they can be with the additional liberties you have taken :) ), and the pacing is excellent. And Occlumency lessons, yay! I can't wait to read more.
Shiny Ryuichi Sakuma chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
Oh! ::squeeze's her Severus plushie:: This is amazing! You're doing such a terrific job. Keep updating fast. XD hee hee.
Molly chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
excellent ideas! please continue soon
Kyra Invictus Black chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
Still awesome. More please.
SammiSnape chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
great beginning! im loving it! everyone is perfectly in character... sarcasticlly sexy sev is as delicious as ever ! you had best be continuing- this story is looking very very cool! i cant wait to see what happens next - ss/hp here we comee
Kyra Invictus Black chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Majorly awesome story! A bit angsty which I generally don't like but that's OK. I hope Snape and Harry manage some sort of truce-oh, wait, the relationship thing, they sort of have to. Anyway keep writing. Put an occasional funny thing in like JKR does.
Anne chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
wow! this is realy realy good! couldn't stop reading. write more please!
Denise chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
Wow. That was great. I like the way you're describing Harry and Snape and their behaviour towards each other. More, please.
Kateri1 chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
This is great, really looking forward to more
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
I'm greatly enjoying this story and hope to see a lot more of it soon. Keep up the great work with characterization and the tone of narration!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »