Reviews for To Dream These Dreams
falling-alone chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
wow! that was great. can wait for more realizations from sev about harry, he'll be in for a shock.

GO YOU! i'd love to see more!
Erin10 chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Please continue!

Nothing bad to say, so i'll let you get on with it!

Erin
cair chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Great story!
Shiny Ryuichi Sakuma chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Ugh, finally! A good Severus/Harry story! XD This is excellent and I hope the next chapters will be as long :P Happy Writing! o
Ash of Mine chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Hi ! Great beginning ! I love the interaction between Harry and Severus ! I see you put the pairing HP/HG at the beginning... well I don't really like this couple I think Ron and Hermione are mean to be together but if you can portraye it it should be alright

I'm looking foward the next chappie !
xikum chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Ouch! Finding an unadulturated happy memory's going to be very hard for Harry, it's not like he's had that many to choose from. Does Snape have a clue of how few & far between these are for Harry? Can Sev do a patronus? What memeory would he use?
HY chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
CARRY ON. LOVE IT. GREAT
BekaJWP chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Very believable follow-up to their relationship after OOtP and nicely in character. Hope there's more!
Mystic Dragonsfire chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
*blinks* wow very emotional
bramblerose-proudfoot chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
An interesting beginning, I can certainly see Harry being depressed in his room and Remus coming to visit. I wish you had written more of their conversation, but I suppose that wasn't relevant.

Was Harry dreaming about being back at Hogwarts?

Because the transition from Privet Dr to Hogwarts is rather awkward, otherwise.

I'm looking forward to reading more.
tag0 chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Wow! A very strong beginning - I look forward to more! I love how you have Harry and Snape relating to each other...
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5