Reviews for Manchild
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This was wonderful! It was such an amazing read, and it gives a great insight into Spike's mind. I loved how at the beginning he was having a little difficulty putting his thoughts into words - to me that made it a lot more realistic, because very few people can just come out with a perfectly formed monologue. And the ending was absolutely perfect. Great job :)
jules3677 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Lovely. Very moving. Well written & conveyed the thoughts & feelings of Spike clearly. Thankyou.
Yabbit chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
ooo i liked this one

:P
Chaositea chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Poetic
Renn chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Very sweet little fic, I loved it, and Spike's thoughts were nice, in character to me. )
crazylove4MCR chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
It's so adorable... and a little sad at the part where spike acts like a jackass for a little bit! But really good, and very well written!
dragontwin99 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
very sweet _
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
It made me go "Aw..." at all the right moments. Cute.
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Ah that was just so sweet! Great job, I liked it. The ending was very touching. *grins* *waves*

Later yo,

Icy
Bound-to-Evanesce chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
How sweet. I love this story. It's going straight onto my favourites list. I love this pairing and I think your writing style is abso-bloody-lutely brill. keep up the good work.
wikinhckr13 chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
All I can say is... wow. This story is so amazing. I don't much like crying but I swear that it made me tear up. This is the first fanfiction I've read that is sad and beautiful at the same time. I wonder... have you ever considered trying to make a new series with Spike and Xand as a couple? Just an idea. But seriously it was awesome. I'll keep an eye out for more of your stories. Thanx so much for writing fanfiction!
wikinhckr13
Burning Truth chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
I love it! It's so good! I love how you play the fluff and angst off of each other. This is definitely going on my faves list!
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Nice job
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
*blink blink*

Well that wasn't depressing at all...

All good reasons to love a person.
Caster chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
I didn't want to review -I really didn't- because I don't have much time on my hands today. But I couldn't resist. Wow. Just... wow. There is no other word to describe what a spectacular story this is. It's so *true*. It's in character- just what Spike would've thought and said. Just what Xander would've acted like. I bow in yours greatness. I review your fantastic story. I put this fic in my Favorite Stories list. It is all I can do to express the mere greatness of this story.

A bit over-dramatic on my part?

I think not.