Reviews for The Dopplegang Effect
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 17 . 8/22
Really liked the story, very interesting cant wait to check out the sequel
Y.Katana chapter 17 . 1/30
Really liked this are you still planning on posting a sequel for it?
Noooo Aime chapter 17 . 9/19/2015
Hi !
Hoooo i love this story !

Thank you !

Une fan ;)
Suzululu4moe chapter 8 . 8/28/2015
Ohoh on the bright side he didn't end up becoming a demon. Imagine the osmosis effect working on the hell mouth.
Suzululu4moe chapter 7 . 8/28/2015
Ouch poor bum.

lol kitty's phasing used that way.
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 8/28/2015
Nice a male buddy twith similar hobbies/interests that he won't end up in bed with. Well if he needs to chill he could find bobby.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 8/28/2015
Lol the name. True but then again he could just be the professor. He finds students n nurture them.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 8/28/2015
Wow... Rather than a shallow nick he did a whole lot.

Hopefully he won't go insane from overload. Irony is if he sponges the right abilities he could out fight Buffy.

Though it depends if he could activate the things simultaneously. Imagine shadowcat's phasing with quicksilver' speed paired up with marital arts n some flame throwing.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
Lol I wonder how the professor n co are gonna react when they find out about the supernatural world.

He'd fit in with the X-kids.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Poor Xander . Well good thing Logan lhas experience handling troubled young adults from troubling/abusice pasts.
harrylee94 chapter 17 . 6/16/2015
Ow. My heart. I think you... gah! *falls to the floor in a writhing mess of pain*
Sometimes empathy is a very bad thing.
Sweet Jesus this was amazing! I must admit that I found a few moments a little too unbelievable or unrealistic, but it added to the charm (read: agonising pain and soul crushing fear and joy)!
Everything with the Xander and the powers and the awesomes and... *collapses... again*
You said there was a sequel?
misuky7 chapter 17 . 5/19/2015
This was fangtastic. Poor Xander, going through all that for his mutations, but it was worth it in the end. I am sad Kurt wasn't in it but Logan being a main part as well as Spike made up for it. :3
EveJHoang chapter 17 . 4/26/2015
This story is. just. so. fabulous!

RoseRed84 chapter 17 . 11/24/2014
Any word on the sequel? !?
zha'aiacole chapter 17 . 9/9/2014
I really loved this story! Thanks so much for sharing it!