Reviews for The Dopplegang Effect
harrylee94 chapter 17 . 6/16
Ow. My heart. I think you... gah! *falls to the floor in a writhing mess of pain*
Sometimes empathy is a very bad thing.
Sweet Jesus this was amazing! I must admit that I found a few moments a little too unbelievable or unrealistic, but it added to the charm (read: agonising pain and soul crushing fear and joy)!
Everything with the Xander and the powers and the awesomes and... *collapses... again*
You said there was a sequel?
misuky7 chapter 17 . 5/19
This was fangtastic. Poor Xander, going through all that for his mutations, but it was worth it in the end. I am sad Kurt wasn't in it but Logan being a main part as well as Spike made up for it. :3
EveJHoang chapter 17 . 4/26
This story is. just. so. fabulous!

CHAOOOOS! *Q*
RoseRed84 chapter 17 . 11/24/2014
Any word on the sequel? !?
zha'aiacole chapter 17 . 9/9/2014
I really loved this story! Thanks so much for sharing it!
highlander348 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Why does everybody write Slash?
Dymian chapter 17 . 5/14/2014
Good luck with the sequel. If you need someone to bounce ideas off of, I'm readily available.
yet again chapter 17 . 1/14/2014
fantasyfan1764 chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
ok this story is not good for both adults and children like i earlier said lol
fantasyfan1764 chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
i truly wish this story was at least 200k, doing great job. this story would appeal to both kids and adults, well maybe not kids because of some parts but with those parts you make the story more mature. done well Becka, done well.
fantasyfan1764 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
i usually don't read stories so short but this one seems pretty good so far, but then i think most xander stories are good lol
EvE79 chapter 17 . 10/23/2013
I was wondering if the sequel to this amazing story is still coming?
star2000shadow chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
ohh ohh that was priceless.. 'feeds spike who vamps out then ' 'So what can i do to prove demons are real' oh that is perfect.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 17 . 9/3/2013
i can't wait to read the sequel! please let me know when it's up so i may shower you with love for every chapter that appears! :)
DIAlecHotty chapter 17 . 4/3/2013
Wow! That aw amazining! I loved it!