Reviews for Alice
Lady Mazikeen chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I read the summary, read the fic, and realised that you are completely right. This is what it would take to get me to like Relena. xD

You did a great job on this, I loved it. ~Lena
Clayr chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
...whoa. That was powerful, and amazing, and definitely a side of Relena that I've never seen before in fanfic or out of it. Thanks for writing such a stirring story.
ITSAME chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Wow...just..wow. 0_0
I loved Relena in this fic. She seemed so...real. . So..imperfect, yet..I love how imperfect she was. It makes her more human.
Usually I can't stand Relena, but she was awesome in this fic, as was Duo. You have a wonderful talent for writing. .
defenestratedcat chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
...and there is relena. gawd. you write good.
and duo really is a fscked up person... glad i've finally found a fic that hasn't had him all happyhappyjoyjoy... because.
great fic.
ZSlyth chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Now that is the kind of Relena i like. ;)
love the fic!
-z
charme chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
well i guess this fic was quite...interesting! personally i really don't care much for relena, with her stuck-up 'disposition' in life and of course her all too horrible love for pink. but this fic of yours...well it made me see relena in a different level, and i guess i've come to appreciate her character more, and see her as not the oh-so-pathetic-queen-of-the-world-who-just-LOVES-pacifism. i guess i just haven't really looked into how hard it is for her...well anyway your story was really a nice one!one of those few fics out there who could somehow convert a relena-hater like me into someone who at least appreciates her. thanks for the nice read!:)
joycejoyce chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
oh~ i like! XD
d2 chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
God damn, you're too good for your own good. The raw emotion in your fics just sweeps you away.