Reviews for Even Duo Maxwell Bleeds
HassleCastle chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Great writing. But can their please be a sequel?
Loki40766 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I clicked on this story without even glancing at the author's name. When I finished it in tears I scrolled up and saw your name. I wasn't surprised; I've read a lot of your work before and it never disappoints. Heart-wrenching and beautiful. Amazing characterization. Absolutely awesome and definitely a favorite.
Kyradox chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Holy hell, if hell could be holy. This has to be one of the best fanfics that I've ever read. good job!
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Heartwrenching.
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
The things I want to do to Heero right now transend even Hell. That
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
I read this quite a while ago and the story stuck with me, as did the title, which is why I can remember this by heart. Probably the only Gundam Wing fanfiction I have ever read, and ever will read, because I love it and nothing can take it's place. My dear friend, Tsunaide, recommended that I read this story and I did. At the time (i do apologize) I was tired and hadn't reviewed. :) To a fellow writer, that is injustice, so I came to read it again and I'm giving you a review :D The idea of this fic, plus the spelling/grammar was near perfect. I had a hard time finding any mistakes (I'm not a beta reader, so :O yeah...) A real tear jerker. I read this in the confinments of my bedroom, where nobody could see my tear stained blankets. You are a genius. And probably my idol angst writer. Again, the angst made me depressed, sorta, and when I wanted to write my own angst fic, i thought of this, which made me sad, which inspired me to write my fic Mamoru (it's a naruto one so.. :P) eeh...sorry, i'm talking too much. Well, that's pretty much all that I need to say. I really, REALLY love this story! so much that the title is burned into my mind! must clear space to fave!
Abi2 chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
whoah.

Wow.

I love you.
Dark Tiger chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I loved it. I hated how Quatre just ingnored Duo.
Bl00dyw0RLD chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
No matter how many times I read this story I still cry. This story is one that stiks with you, it portrays its topic very realisticly. The characters reach out to you, but while I feel bad for Duo, I also feel bad for Heero. Unconsciously he was doing what he was taught to do and now he's paying to price of a twisted old man. While he hurt Duo he still loved him and now he's lost him and his friends, thats a man that brought down the lowest.
Pointed Teeth chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
I remember reading once that the children of monsters grow up to become monsters. I like the way you characterised Heero in this, frankly after the training he went through this would probably be a realistic response for him, we already know he doesn't interact normally with people. Though the lack of control seems a slight issue as Heero (mostly) has quite good control. But meh, this is fiction.

Looking at a battered Duo though Wufei's eyes was the hardest bit to read, I was waiting for Wufei to do something, anything, and he didn't which made me want to scream.

And Quatre! My god how I wanted to throttle that little blonde when he took away Duo's defences, if he'd only listened!

Still, I think it was rich of them the way they all turned on Heero after not one of them had stepped in to help. Hypocrytical bastards.

All in all, a great story. Though lacking in the black humour that your stories generally contain. But it probably wouldn't have fit here.
Scritch chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
... There are no words. Maybe when I'm not in so much utter awe of this story - and when I'm not crying - then I can give you a better, full review. Until then, just know that this story actually brought tears. Your stories are... so amazing.
Midoriyugi-chan chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
That was good a little depressing at the end but I got through it without crying because I can not cry anyway good ne _~
breaca chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
I was re-reading this(again), and happened to notice there were only 23 reviews. Injustice! There are fics written by dyslexic 12 year olds that recieve 5 times as I saw that few of these reviews said more than,"I cried", so I decided to give you a proper critique/tummy rub.

This is the best short story I've read in the GW fandom. Bar none. it's well constructed, spelling and grammar are pretty much perfect (shock, horror!), and characterisation is some of the most realistic I've seen yet.

I don't believe these characters are OOC at all. I really think Quatre is secretly a pretentious,condecending ass. the interaction between the two at the beginning is the key to understanding how a brash, seemingly confident Duo could degenerate into a "battered spouse". Some people fail to understand how a Gundam pilot could allow this to happen to him. your reasoning, and phsycological insight are clear to anyone who cares to read them.

The conversation with Q was a turning point- an already confused Duo had his self-doubt confirmed, as well as being disallowed any kind of self-defence. Duo believes himself to be flawed and Heero to be perfect, so he allows himself to be "fixed".

I like that you shift POV's, and found the two paragraphs containing Heero's litany of complaints/abuse , and Duo's frantic, dejected apologies to be particularly know you've written something powerful if you make grown women want to hug a fictional character.

Altogether, this is almost perfect. Lack of hopeful resolution in an otherwise gorgeous fic always leaves me achy.

virtual hugs and snuggles to Becka! And yes, if you must know, you left me in tears too!
Kawaii Neko chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
*Sniff, sniff,* This was such a sad fic, cried my eyes out. How could anyone think that it was Duo's fualt,*mutters 'mean people, must get their heads sorted out'.* lol anyway, i wanna say well done it was a sad but brill fic and one of the best ones ive read. keep up the good work. And cant wait to read more. _
* Kawaii Neko *
ITSAME chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
*cries* That was so incredibly sad! T_T
Usually I don't like abusive Heero fics, but this one was excellent.