Reviews for Living in a Lie
Novocain chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
This is such a god-fuck. I love it. I pet it and coo at it and utterly embarrass myself. Duo is so death-pretty. The last few lines are orgasmic - the entire thing is, actually, but those... Jesus. This has been on my faves for a long time, and I just reread it after a year and realized that I never reviewed. Bad Novocain, being a lurker!

You're a gorgeous writer.
othello chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Wow. I love this. It's so... wow. I think it'd be cool if you added in the other pilots' reactions to his death. I'm just sadistic that way. _

Othello
Abi2 chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
We should get together and have angst-sessions, cause really, wow. We're really *really* good at that whole "Torture Duo" thing...

I love this story too, and so far, aside from In Memory I, this is the best fic from you. I love it. It's AMAZING.
Pointed Teeth chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
i love that last couple of lines. And your take on the way the different pilets treat him, Quatre and Wufei were a little bit of a shock but i can see your reasoning. Nice job.
Shadows of Grey chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Wow. This literally has to be the best angst fic I've ever read. Depressing as hell, of course, but thats the point. The way you've written this is incredible, it fits together so well. OK, i'm off to find the rest of your fics right now. If they are anything like as good as this one, i'm in heaven _
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Wonder what Trowa would do if he knew that Maxwell was going to kill himself. Do hope the rest of them get paid back for what they've done.
perrito chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
wow...I /really/ like this story. It's amazing. You convey the feelings of loss and depression so well, they seemed to seriously flow off the paper.

Sorry if I sound delusional...but that's how good it was.

PLease keep posting, and update soon!