Reviews for It'd Be Nice
Loki40766 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
No matter how many times I read this story I always sob like a baby. I seriously love your work.
Abi2 chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Jeeze. You make me cry too easily. I need to take lessons from you or something. *sniff* It was beautiful. Sad, but beautiful.
Hoshiko-Malfoy chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
*sob* Beautiful
Ms Trick chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
that was nice and depressing. ;) crying's good sometimes. i think this time can fall into the definite good category.

trick
Pointed Teeth chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
wow, my god that was twisted. Your writing style is phenominal. I feel so sorry for poor Duo. I wonder what they do with quatre.
ZSlyth chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
~grumble~
did Duo live? please say yes! that one almost ahd me crying to!
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Wow. This is truely beautiful. YOu have such a way with words. I am quickly becoming a fan of your words and writting. You bring such... such emotion into each and every word! This was beautiful. I love how you had it worked in such a sweet little white lie. Positively... breath taking. You are concidered now one of my favorite authors...
SeraphWings chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
I'd have to say that this fanfic is amazing. When I read it, I was blown away. I love how you show Duo is this fanfic, including the religious references, small requests, and the honest confessions. Duo's thoughts, like "Sometimes I cry at night." sound almost broken, it makes the fic fit the Tragedy genre, especially with his death. I've read a lot of deathfics, and this one is very original in a way, it doesn't make me roll my eyes or totally remind me of other things I've read.

All of your writing has a haunting style that just stays in my mind. Your other fanfics, especially "Living in a Lie" are also extremely well-written. The beginning, middle, and ending never lose the feel or emotion. It remains deep, descriptive, and angsty throughout.
Sophie chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
You make such wonderful agnst fics. I actually cried on this one..
Chaimera chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Aw *Sniffles* That was sweet yet incredibly sad. Is it pathetic that you nearly made my cry? Any way I also read Never and Dont Cry. Very good but it would be nice if you wrote something that didnt involve Duo dieing. Not that I dont like angst. More from you please.

Love 'n Bubbles

Chaimera
d2 chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
My goodness, I adore this piece. I love most of your stuff, but this is just... really hard-hitting; absolutely beautifully tragic. The thoughts compliment the story perfectly- I love how it's done. My, my, wonderful work.